SportsWrath

Mayor Bloomberg at Parade

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

I got home from a long day today (I woke up at 1:45 am and got home around 4:45 pm) and my awesome wife recorded the parade on two channels and also the city hall ceremony for me. But as I watched the thing in it's entirety I realized something that I think I already knew.......Mayor Bloomberg is a douche. A real big, full fledged douche. His nasally voice and small stature make him even less bearable to deal with. Who invited him on the float with Eli, Tuck, Coughlin and those trophies....himself? I have a very hard time believing that the giants invited Bloomberg (and the other asshole cuomo) on that particular float. And some of these chiefs and big shots on my job as well. These self important jack asses make the lot of us look bad. I know the public doesn't like it....and either do I. The cops and the politicians ruin these events in my honest opinion. You all might think I'm crazy for saying all of this but I'm just speaking from the heart..........it's a fucking embarrassment and it makes me cringe sometimes when I see how some of these assholes act.

On a side Note

I was impressed with the way Gov Christie handled himself at the rally in metlife. He wasn't announced and did not speak since he's an admitted jets fan. Props to him being very politically smart in the scenario. He just watched, and clapped.

I got home from a long day today (I woke up at 1:45 am and got home around 4:45 pm) and my awesome wife recorded the parade on two channels and also the city hall ceremony for me. But as I watched the thing in it's entirety I realized something that I think I already knew.......Mayor Bloomberg is a douche. A real big, full fledged douche. His nasally voice and small stature make him even less bearable to deal with. Who invited him on the float with Eli, Tuck, Coughlin and those trophies....himself? I have a very hard time believing that the giants invited Bloomberg (and the other asshole cuomo) on that particular float. And some of these chiefs and big shots on my job as well. These self important jack asses make the lot of us look bad. I know the public doesn't like it....and either do I. The cops and the politicians ruin these events in my honest opinion. You all might think I'm crazy for saying all of this but I'm just speaking from the heart..........it's a fucking embarrassment and it makes me cringe sometimes when I see how some of these assholes act.

That little prick thinks he shits daiseys and platinum cufflinks.... :TD: You are so right man. :TU: