SportsWrath

Chase

*SDMF*

The fact that he just picked up and came in to help the very weak LB core, you gotta hand it to him.

Certainly not a pro-bowl or HoF but he was just right for this defense.

Glad he got the win, hopefully he stays and can whip some of these young LBs into shape.

If Chase is not on the team at the start of training camp I'm going to throw a tantrum

I think the Giants learned their lesson.....sometimes, you stick with a guy who busts ass and knows what he's fucking doing.

And btw fuck that dog and pony show called jacstroud. I was big on Blackburn before he was even another troll onn this board. And I kno there are a select few that will vouch for me, im lookn at uou Lug :D

I never disliked Chase, but "someone" made it sound like Chase was the best LB next to LT to play on the Giants.

I loved him for his ST play and he was always a prefect guy to throw into the game when needed.

Like I said I just hated the 150,000 times some member would mention how great Chase was after he made a simple tackle.

And btw fuck that dog and pony show called jacstroud. I was big on Blackburn before he was even another troll onn this board. And I kno there are a select few that will vouch for me, im lookn at uou Lug :D

Didn't you have the dirty white boy sig?

I've never been overly excited about Chase, but you could always see that he played with heart. He was our Rudy of sorts. The guy who gave all he had, on every play, and as such, provided energy to the rest of the team. He's earned his spot on this team.

That said, I'm glad that the Giants are not complacent with the players they have and are always looking to improve.