SportsWrath

Gisele e-mails friends, family asking for Super Bowl support for hubby

Firstnten

“My sweet friends and family,” the e-mail began. “This sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl . . .

“So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday.

“Thank you for your love and support. Love, G :)

Wonder what she'll tweet when JPP breaks his neck?

Yes this "tweet" angered me as well.

Please god I know we are fabulously wealthy, and my husband already has three super bowl rings, and he did leave his girlfriend in her last trimester to bang me but we all know how hard Tom has worked. He would be very disappointed if he lost. So let’s all hold hands and pray for him…..

:russian-roulette2:

LOL, I can think of a few members who believe the same...

I can't stand Bill Maher. In his mind, everything he says is right, and if you disagree with him, you must have been raised by wolves, because how could anybody raised in civilized society NOT see things his way.

Honestly, this is piss poor journalism by the post, making this public. It was meant to be a private email to family and frends. I dont know who sold her out and gave it to the post, I also dont see whats wrong with it. This is the best the post can come up with during super bowl week?

I can't stand Bill Maher. In his mind, everything he says is right, and if you disagree with him, you must have been raised by wolves, because how could anybody raised in civilized society NOT see things his way.

Self righteousness is a huge turnoff for me. I do find his permanent smirk quite annoying and the fact that he doesn't seem to doubt any of his beliefs.

Self righteousness is a huge turnoff for me. I do find his permanent smirk quite annoying and the fact that he doesn't seem to doubt any of his beliefs.

I'm all for someone who is firm in their beliefs, even if I don't necessarily agree with them...however, if you're so far in one direction that you can't even see or have the patience to hear an opposing point of view...it crosses the line.

yes he Bill Maher is a dick, but the Tebow thing was funny.

Honestly, this is piss poor journalism by the post, making this public. It was meant to be a private email to family and frends. I dont know who sold her out and gave it to the post, I also dont see whats wrong with it. This is the best the post can come up with during super bowl week?

There is allot wrong with it. These assholes live a charmed life, millionaires a hundred times over, Brady has three super bowl rings, been to the super bowl five times, and this pretentious asshole wants everyone to hold hands and pray for a win for her I mean him (how selfless)?

It’s a fucking football game. I’m sure if there is a god he or she has much more pressing issues then if some rich successful pampered asshole who doesn’t have a want in the world wins another football game.

Its arrogance and self importance at it's finest. They should be ashamed and embarrassed for this.

I'm all for someone who is firm in their beliefs, even if I don't necessarily agree with them...however, if you're so far in one direction that you can't even see or have the patience to hear an opposing point of view...it crosses the line.

Fuck Bill that wasn't the point of the thread.

There is allot wrong with it. These assholes live a charmed life, millionaires a hundred times over, Brady has three super bowl rings, been to the super bowl five times, and this pretentious asshole wants everyone to hold hands and pray for a win for her I mean him (how selfless)?

It’s a fucking football game. I’m sure if there is a god he or she has much more pressing issues then if some rich successful pampered asshole who doesn’t have a want in the world wins another football game.

Its arrogance and self importance at it's finest. They should be ashamed and embarrassed for this.

I do get that part there is like four of the seven deadly sins in here, and it is very pretentious. Some people think vainglory is the eight deadly sin. I do think its wrong, its just it was meant to be private, I didnt think the post should of made it public.

I do get that part there is like four of the seven deadly sins in here, and it is very pretentious. Some people think vainglory is the eight deadly sin. I do think its wrong, its just it was meant to be private, I didnt think the post should of made it public.

I can agree there but when you use Twitter what do you expect.