SportsWrath

Holy horseshit! New England Scoreboard

Iceman_NYG

and that's bullshit anyway, both of those instances, the foot hit the ground and the ball was stripped nearly simultaneously. Jennings was the same way.

IF you're going to arbitrarily apply the rule, change the rule, SIMPLE AS THAT.

And regardless, it needed to be reviewed.

and that's bullshit anyway, both of those instances, the foot hit the ground and the ball was stripped nearly simultaneously. Jennings was the same way.

IF you're going to arbitrarily apply the rule, change the rule, SIMPLE AS THAT.

And regardless, it needed to be reviewed.

The toe on Shockey's second foot hit the ground before the ball came loose. Evan's second foot came down after the ball came loose. In the endzone, if the receiver has control of the ball, the instant the second foot hits the ground the play is over.

I agree it was worth a review, but it would not have changed anything.

i agree with tree, though....if it's called a TD on the field, it probably wouldn't have gotten overturn if it was reviewed. Whatever was called on the field was going to stand, more than likely.

The replay assistant might have reviewed the play themselves and decided the call on the field was right, and didn't warrant a booth review. I don't think that call gets overturned, as possession with 2 feet clearly down was never established. In Jennings case, the call on the field was a TD. Jennings got three feet inbounds while it is questionable whether or not he had possession. They didn't say the ruling was confirmed... I felt that if the ruling was incomplete, they wouldn't have overruled that call, either. I have no beef with the Jennings TD. There was simply not enough visual evidence to overturn it either way. The big beef I have in that game is the Ballard TD that wasn't.

Harbarugh is stupid for not calling a time out but Cundiff had all game to get ready. That's a pretty lame excuse.

True....once your team crosses the 50, you have to have your shit together if your job is to kick field goals.

Ok. I agree with the fact that he's a professional kicker and should be ready to kick at any given moment. He should of nail that sucka no matter what.

But these guys are just like anyone else. When you're ready to do a certain task. There's procedures you kinda follow to get yourself ready. I bowl during college. A lot of my friends has this little get up they do before throwing that ball onto the lane. Some people scratch their ass. Some grab a handful of their manhood. But they always do that certain little something before they are ready to strike. That's no difference than kicking a FG.

Its a AFC game, the second most important game of the year. So why the Fuck dose the clock/down screen has to be wrong during that certain moment?? There's big big questions regarding this little mishap. I don't blame anyone cuz so many things would be running in the ravens coaches/players heads during that moment the least you thought you had to worry was a mulfunction on the screen with fualts info. Crap like that don't JUST happens.

Bilacheat at it again. Damn my English sucks.