SportsWrath

Jerry Jones says the biggest difference between Giants and Cowboys.....

JMFP

The biggest difference in the Cowboys and any successful NFL team is Jones himself. Jones could have had four superbowl rings in a row and blew it when he fired Johnson. Jones can't buy a superbowl anymore with the cap or swindle sutupid owners with retarded trades.

He's a scumbag, a sterotypical corrupt Texan business man. All the money and business sucess in the world can't make a football team a winner.

What kind of owner throws his star players under the bus of a division rival?

Agreed.. Firstnten. Wow, I think most of us think the main difference is ownership... continuity... discipline.. etc... ownership. I feel bad for Romo... maybe he'll demand a trade and Dallas can be in the shitter for the next decade.

Agreed.. Firstnten. Wow, I think most of us think the main difference is ownership... continuity... discipline.. etc... ownership. I feel bad for Romo... maybe he'll demand a trade and Dallas can be in the shitter for the next decade.

Romo has had some bad breaks in his career, Jones tearing him down in the media is nuts. You do have to wonder who would want to play for a guy like that.

The biggest difference in the Cowboys and any successful NFL team is Jones himself. Jones could have had four superbowl rings in a row and blew it when he fired Johnson. Jones can't buy a superbowl anymore with the cap or swindle sutupid owners with retarded trades.

He's a scumbag, a sterotypical corrupt Texan business man. All the money and business sucess in the world can't make a football team a winner.

What kind of owner throws his star players under the bus of a division rival?

I dont' know...chasing Jimmy Johnson away and bringing in Barry Switzer was about as brilliant a move as I have ever seen...other then when the Cardinals bought Bud Wilkingson out of the Nursing home back in the 70's.......unfortunately for Bud..it was a shorter drive into the ditch with the "cardiac Cards' then Barra" had with the Akmin Cowboys.

C. Wagon.