SportsWrath

Spagnuolo is going to New Orleans

Bigblue25

No breaks next year in the scheduling department. All the more reason to seize this opportunity. You never know when youll be back. I learned this the hard way in 06 with the Mets.

Exactly these chances are precious...not to be squandered.

new orleans is an easy win at home. they're a bunch of pussies that can't play outdoors

Then they should go 10-6 next year:

New Orleans Saints

Home: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers

Away: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

that's why they're a winning team every year. all they do is play dome games. they have no shot at a superbowl though unless they get a bye and maybe a 2 isn't enough because if they had to go to green bay for the nfccg this season they'd get smoked

If we win the super bowl, I am thinking we get Green Bay on the opening Thursday night game. They did the past two super bowl winners last year and it drew huge ratings. If San Fran wins and then goes on to the super bowl , I guessing we might rematch them on that opening Thursday game.

Dude???!!!! :banned2.gif:

I didn't say that would, I just meant if the NFC Champion wins the super bowl, I think we will be in that Thursday night opener. I think it will us winning and then playing GB in that opener. :flex:

Un-banned.