SportsWrath

Spagnuolo is going to New Orleans

Bigblue25

http://nbcprofootbal...gnuolo/related/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8ImA_wSKI

here's to hoping his time with the giants was a fluke.

thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tzQPOANqoA

They flew him into Indy to interview for the defensive coord on Monday position and Jim Caldwell was part of the crew interviewing him. Then the next day Caldwell was fired. You know, if he had accepted that job he could have been one day away from another Jim Zorn moment.

That's a good move by the Saints.

yeah Greg Williams was never great for them, they just didn't have the personnel to blitz and leave their CB's on a island. He should be a better fit with St. Louis, him and Fisher are buddies and he worked with Fisher in Houston/Tennesee

I'm just happy he's not with the Eagles...for what he did with the Giants, I wish him the best....right up until we meet next season.

glad we finally get them outdoors, we haven't played them in NY since 2006. I am hoping the game is in week 16.

yes, we play them in NY next year.

You know, I really think the NFL fucking hates us. We play 7 games against non-divisional play-off teams next year. THERE'S ONLY 10 NON-DIVISIONAL GAMES... AND 7 ARE AGAINST PLAYOFF TEAMS?!?! FUCK U NFL!

We play Saints, Packers, Steelers at home, and San Francisco (2nd year in a row going to S.F.), Ravens, and Bengals on the road.

Non-playoff/non-divisional teams we play are the Panthers, Bucs, and Browns. I get it, we won the division so we have to play other division winners. I still don't have to like it.

You know, I really think the NFL fucking hates us. We play 7 games against non-divisional play-off teams next year. THERE'S ONLY 10 NON-DIVISIONAL GAMES... AND 7 ARE AGAINST PLAYOFF TEAMS?!?! FUCK U NFL!

We play Saints, Packers, Steelers at home, and San Francisco (2nd year in a row going to S.F.), Ravens, and Bengals on the road.

Non-playoff/non-divisional teams we play are the Panthers, Bucs, and Browns. I get it, we won the division so we have to play other division winners. I still don't have to like it.

You do know that teams we play is on a rotational basis, right? Only two teams next year are based upon how we finished this year

I'm stoked about the Steelers in New York....Dad's a Pittsburgh fan and he's never been to a game, tailgated, or anything like that.

I'm 4 hours from Pittsburgh, but only about 3 from Secaucus where I've stayed before for Giants games. He hates lines, crowds, driving, and cold...but would love to go and see the game assuming it's earlier in the year. He'll have no interest in a November or December game.

Yeah we get the AFC North and the NFC south and the other two division winners. That's the only reason it works out that way. We go on the road for the west winner and get to play the North winners at home. At least we get the Packers at home again, I thought San Fran would have to come to us and we would get the North winner on the road, since we got the north #2 last year, this year at home.

If we win the super bowl, I am thinking we get Green Bay on the opening Thursday night game. They did the past two super bowl winners last year and it drew huge ratings. If San Fran wins and then goes on to the super bowl , I guessing we might rematch them on that opening Thursday game.

http://nbcprofootbal...gnuolo/related/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8ImA_wSKI

here's to hoping his time with the giants was a fluke.

Doubt it was. Peyton & Spags could be a tough combo. Greg Williams was all rep, no results. WTF is Fisher thinking?

And I saw Phil, Bob & the boys do a great St Stephen in the Garden last Fall!