SportsWrath

Sounds like Candlestick has become a rough place

JMFP

It's pretty pathetic that people think that it's ok to treat people like that just because they support a different team. I love the Giants, and I cheer loud and get pumped up, but I never for a second, think that the Giants' accomplishments on the field make ME better than anybody else.

A few of my friends lives in San Fran. They are one of the most bandwagon people I ever met. All of a sudden I be getting "let's go 9ers" on my facebook from people who know nothing of football. When I ask how they support their team the chicks said "by spirite". Freaking don't even have the 9ers on tv.

I think we giants fans are pretty good. All I remember was a few boos here and there. Chanting "------(your team) sucks". But nothing personal or up your face.

Me and Nas met this drunk fat dude who was telling the lady on the train his high football IQ. His man crush was Andy reid. That was probably one of the worst I've seen.

I was in orlando for the Saints superbowl and watched the game at the ESPN sports bar at the disney boardwalk. For the most part Saints fans where one of the nicest groups of fans I have ever met. A few real Cajun people, some I had a hard time understaining.

It's pretty pathetic that people think that it's ok to treat people like that just because they support a different team. I love the Giants, and I cheer loud and get pumped up, but I never for a second, think that the Giants' accomplishments on the field make ME better than anybody else.

Pathetic indeed. As we were walking out of the stadium after we beat Atlanta, some Atlanta fans were getting heavily booed... I told those fans to "relax".. sure enough they stopped.. but it was never as atrocious as coming within an inch from a dude's face... oddly enough the Atlanta fan was wasted and was congratulating us and wanted us to kick Rodgers' ass... all the fans who were booing may have only heard "Rodgers" and assumed the guy was talking shit.

meh.

every team has asshole fans.

didn't some numb skull use a stun gun at a Jets game?

I have seen way too many fights at Giants Games over the years to point fingers. One of the main reasons our fan base is more docile today than a lot of the others is that it tends to be a bit older. Your average 60 year old isn't usually looking to start shit.

meh.

every team has asshole fans.

didn't some numb skull use a stun gun at a Jets game?

I have seen way too many fights at Giants Games over the years to point fingers. One of the main reasons our fan base is more docile today than a lot of the others is that it tends to be a bit older. Your average 60 year old isn't usually looking to start shit.

It was a Dallas fan at the Jets game that used the taser.

Our fan base is more docile today because they priced most young poeple out of the staidum. The whole dynamic of the tailgate has changed.

At the playoff game I saw state trooper hastling the rouge t-shirt guys. You can't park on the grass. on and on.

Granted I have seen plenty of dumb fights with fans over the years but there is IMO a difference in fan behavior. Eagles fans are the worst, hands down.

yep ...Eagles fans are the most despicable bunch of filth ever created .............even Eagles fans in England are awful ......God i hate those disgusting birds !

dream team my arse !

The NFCC game starts at what 1130 pm for you? Damn and the next day is a workday....So where will you be wiatching the game?

yeah First .....not too bad .....kickoff 11.30 ...should be in bed by 3.30 am ish ( watching at my house with a couple of friends ....a Panthers fans and a Chargers fan ...we will go to the pub first and have 5 or 6 pints of Timothy Taylors......then im on water for the game.......with loads of ribs)

( arranged a meeting for 10.45 on Monday morning at a local airport so i should get a few hours sleep .........except that i will be buzzing either way, win or lose )

I just appoached my wife about the possibility of flying out to ( you know where ) for Feb 5 ...........and she said YES , POSSIBLY ???

Still can't find Gingerbread Syrup anywhere by the way ?

yeah First .....not too bad .....kickoff 11.30 ...should be in bed by 3.30 am ish ( watching at my house with a couple of friends ....a Panthers fans and a Chargers fan ...we will go to the pub first and have 5 or 6 pints of Timothy Taylors......then im on water for the game.......with loads of ribs)

( arranged a meeting for 10.45 on Monday morning at a local airport so i should get a few hours sleep .........except that i will be buzzing either way, win or lose )

I just appoached my wife about the possibility of flying out to ( you know where ) for Feb 5 ...........and she said YES , POSSIBLY ???

Still can't find Gingerbread Syrup anywhere by the way ?

http://www.amazon.com/Monin-Gingerbread-Syrup/dp/B000CHMJZA

You have a good wife. When my duaghter was an infant I thought my wife was cool for not bothering me on sundays druing the season and going to home games and coming home bombed. But leaving the country, takes cool to a whole other level.