SportsWrath

Oh no...Hochuli is the referee for the NFC Title game!

I think Hochuli is second only to Carey. So I'm good with it.

He of the Hamilton Phantom Hold? He of the "known" anti-Giants bias....no Bro...I would want no part of him. Maybe though the NFL is on notice with these peculiar calls going on so maybe he keeps his hankie in his pocket on any judgment call that is not clear cut.

Guest StrahansGap

I thought the same thing. The fact the giants got fucked against the packers might play into part for the 49ers matchup. Hopefully Hocculi let's these guys play......

He of the Hamilton Phantom Hold? He of the "known" anti-Giants bias....no Bro...I would want no part of him. Maybe though the NFL is on notice with these peculiar calls going on so maybe he keeps his hankie in his pocket on any judgment call that is not clear cut.

I've tried my best to block that from memory.

And I agree, since basically every analyst I've heard talk about the game has mentioned the terrible calls, I hope/expect this game will be better.

Isn't that Carey....I just remember him as the Brother who let them play... :P

I don't think I paid attention to refrees' names.. till this week.

I think Hochuli is second only to Carey. So I'm good with it.

Is that the old guy who's built? If so, I think he's super.

Yeah he is built Nas...but he has rep with the Giants (these are unverified statements from the coaches, players and organization) that he was long on the Giants shit list as a biased official. Remember guys this is the "fair" asshole who called Keith Hamilton for a hold in the 2000 Super Bowl that negated Jesse Armisteads interception return for a touchdown. A hold that only he saw and was never replayed on TV. Phil Simms identified it as a chuck at the line of Hamilton chucking the RB as he came out of the backfield...so a chuck becomes a hold. And defensive holding on a DL gets called once...twice a year maximum league wide. A very bogus call at the worst time in the most important game of the year.

Yeah he is built Nas...but he has rep with the Giants (these are unverified statements from the coaches, players and organization) that he was long on the Giants shit list as a biased official. Remember guys this is the "fair" asshole who called Keith Hamilton for a hold in the 2000 Super Bowl that negated Jesse Armisteads interception return for a touchdown. A hold that only he saw and was never replayed on TV. Phil Simms identified it as a chuck at the line of Hamilton chucking the RB as he came out of the backfield...so a chuck becomes a hold. And defensive holding on a DL gets called once...twice a year maximum league wide. A very bogus call at the worst time in the most important game of the year.

Shit I didn't know he was the guy who made that fucking call on Hamilton... wtf. However my guess everyone will be watching the refs too...

Shit I didn't know he was the guy who made that fucking call on Hamilton... wtf. However my guess everyone will be watching the refs too...

yeah that is what I am hoping for Bro.....who knows....but if we win...it would be great to have Carey in the Super Bowl...he will let them play.

I just want a motherfucker who knows who is an eligible receiver for a pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrhRZ0EcpRs

The G-Man are due fellas.....the zebra's fucking owe...

...and fuck that no talent fuck Steve Mariucci and his overplayed act on the NFL network ....he's been dismissing this ass rape of a call all week.

C. Wagon

Yeah....I could have shot that cocksucker...with his whole "bummer" routine. So glad he has yet to have another head coaching job. Wanna bet Wellington called a lot of the Club and said ...we would appreciate it if he got little consideration....I'm not expecting him to cry that he won but at least say I believe we came back and beat them straight up but there should have been another play...kind of thing. But Shockey and Fassell's need to go into a premature shell have me more burned.

I just want a motherfucker who knows who is an eligible receiver for a pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrhRZ0EcpRs

The G-Man are due fellas.....the zebra's fucking owe...

...and fuck that no talent fuck Steve Mariucci and his overplayed act on the NFL network ....he's been dismissing this ass rape of a call all week.

C. Wagon

Everytime I see that paunchy four eyed fuck of a referee I contemplate looking for a black jack; masking tape; an old fall out shelter; and a bare bulb ceiling lamp; so I can tie that bastard to a chair and work him the fuck over. Dumb ass refs ...offsetting penalties....and Seubert reported...so he was eligible...then the cocksuckers changed their story and said there was another inelegible lineman downfield. Pereira apologizes on Tuesday...if I was Wellington Mara...I would have told Pereira and the commissioner to wipe their asses with it and then eat it.

I remember Knicks/Bulls series where Riles would whine and then the rest of the series the Knicks couldn't breathe on Jordan. They said you want whine about us doing our job, whine about this. The problem with the NFL is nothing really happens to the refs who make bad calls. The last thing the NFL want though is a Tim Donahey situation. I am just hoping, Hoculi and his crew doesn't go, our buddies take a tongue lashing from the league, now you guys pay. The Giants themselves didn't really say anything though and it was more the media. I know sorry this makes no sense it's hard to put into words. :unsure:

I remember Knicks/Bulls series where Riles would whine and then the rest of the series the Knicks couldn't breathe on Jordan. They said you want whine about us doing our job, whine about this. The problem with the NFL is nothing really happens to the refs who make bad calls. The last thing the NFL want though is a Tim Donahey situation. I am just hoping, Hoculi and his crew doesn't go, our buddies take a tongue lashing from the league, now you guys pay. The Giants themselves didn't really say anything though and it was more the media. I know sorry this makes no sense it's hard to put into words. :unsure:

Nah man...I understand what you are getting at...and I agree to a point. It just comes to a point where you have to take a stand. It should be more like baseball...not this tin pot dictator bullshit where these guys are sacrosanct. If you can't take it don't become a referee...stay being a lawyer, banker, real estate guy. The other good thing about baseball is that its all these guys do...the NFL is swimming in money...pay guys a low six figure salary and have them in their 30-40's and in shape. Also during the playoffs have a war room setup like hockey so that shit like this does not happen again.

Nah man...I understand what you are getting at...and I agree to a point. It just comes to a point where you have to take a stand. It should be more like baseball...not this tin pot dictator bullshit where these guys are sacrosanct. If you can't take it don't become a referee...stay being a lawyer, banker, real estate guy. The other good thing about baseball is that its all these guys do...the NFL is swimming in money...pay guys a low six figure salary and have them in their 30-40's and in shape. Also during the playoffs have a war room setup like hockey so that shit like this does not happen again.

I agree I have been saying for awhile, get guys to ref full time, that there only fucking job and guys who give a shit about the game, Not these lawyers, financial analysts, They get points taken away for bad calls :030: It's like a weekend thing for them to earn extra money on their six figure salary