SportsWrath

congrats giant fans

Cowboyz

i enjoy my crow raw with a little hot sauce please.

a few points if i may, and then i'll leave you to enjoy your playoffs.

1. GB got the shit knocked out of 'em in the first giants game. that's why they went on to lose to KC the next week, and haven't really looked like the same team since. NY was the last team they wanted to see again. it was obvious with the drops, zero timing, and fumbles that GB had been thinking about this game for a while, and weren't looking forward to it.

2. no more debate. eli is elite. maybe he's just been waiting for his brother to relinquish the limelight, but now that he's got the stage to himself, he's explosive.

3. don't be fooled by fewell. he's having success because he's getting away from playing soft and off coverage. i think he's still a fraud, but apparently the players are now playing at a higher level.

again. congrats on a great season!

good luck with SF and the AFC.

Nice read....one of the comments from Rodger's post-game interview was that we were playing a lot of man coverage, which made me, as a Giants fan, feel awfully good going into SF, not to mention the fact that we've survived the season without a number of CBs on IR.

1. GB got the shit knocked out of 'em in the first giants game. that's why they went on to lose to KC the next week, and haven't really looked like the same team since. NY was the last team they wanted to see again. it was obvious with the drops, zero timing, and fumbles that GB had been thinking about this game for a while, and weren't looking forward to it.

2. no more debate. eli is elite. maybe he's just been waiting for his brother to relinquish the limelight, but now that he's got the stage to himself, he's explosive.

3. don't be fooled by fewell. he's having success because he's getting away from playing soft and off coverage. i think he's still a fraud, but apparently the players are now playing at a higher level.

I agree with you on all three points and Thank you... maybe you should rename yourself to Giantz at least till the season is over :)

:ranting2:

Thanks a lot! Now I have to clean all this coffee off my computer!

Mighty big of you, Cowboyz. I appreciate the sentiments, and I'm sure it wasn't easy to type those words for you. I'm sure Mr. Speaks in the Third Person won't be as big as you to come here and say that.

Thank you, hopefully you come around for some draft talk. It's usually just Jim and I, and sometimes C. Wagon.

Well I read what you, Jim and Fish have to say... and I put in my $0.02.. because $0.02 is all I got :)