SportsWrath

The run game

Nas

Great game yesterday of course... beating the now hated Packers and the refs is no easy feat... however I'm still bothered by lack of the running game... part of me wants to assume that's what we'd planned on doing... but that's what the packers geared to stopping... at the end of the day we were one deminsional.. and that was fucking annoying.

The Packers were playing the run all game and with pro bowlers like Raji, Matthews, etc they should be.

However Bradshaw and Jacobs were able to start getting runs off as the game progressed but when the Packers were giving up 15+ yard pass plays I dont see the need to force a run game that wasnt there.

I think it will be the same deal against the 49ers and their very good defense.

My thoughts are that the offense may have gameplanned all week for a high scoring shootout type game given their opponent and as such, didn't devote much time preparing to run the ball. Figuring, even if they were wrong and the game didn't become a shootout, the offense would still be able to impose whatever they wanted to the GB defense.

My thoughts are that the offense may have gameplanned all week for a high scoring shootout type game given their opponent and as such, didn't devote much time preparing to run the ball. Figuring, even if they were wrong and the game didn't become a shootout, the offense would still be able to impose whatever they wanted to the GB defense.

that's how i saw it, too. Jacobs didn't even see the field until late in the 2nd quarter.