SportsWrath

Referees sucked ass

JMFP

Wow that needs to

Change!!!

It should be like MLB! Unnacceptable, this is a multi billion dollar industry, and i demand MLB level refs!!!

MLB Umps are The best in sports. IMO.

MLB has like what 5 games a week? Come on now... But it should be a full time job and it doesn't have to be high paying.

Y'know...in the first game with the Packers, there was resentment about the officiating that I didn't necessarily get. I didn't think it was as bad as many had mentioned....but holy sweet name of God did this game make up for it.

How the hell those refs aren't fined, investigated, or flat out shitcanned for their performance Sunday is beyond me. That fumble couldn't have been any more a fumble and the hit on Rodgers couldn't have been cleaner. Easily led to 14 points for the Packers. I'm not going to say that we wouldn't have given up some of those points anyhow, but damn...you don't know. That was bullshit like I haven't seen in a long, long time.

Fish - so true on the hold calls....once again a phantom call on Snee. His block was inside the frame of the defender.

I don't mind if we get called, but how about calling it on the other team as well? I remember one replay where JPP blocked a pass, turned around, and the lineman was STILL holding on to his jersey. It was ridiculous.

one play would've been a turnover and the hit was on 3rd down so we wouldn't have given up those points at least on those drives

Yeah I know the turnover and that the hit was on 3rd down...but the later part of your comment was where I was going with my 'probably would've given up some of those points anyhow' part of my post.

probably a leap though considering they only managed field goals/punts/turnovers on every other drive

Eh, we could speculate all day on what could've happened had the refs called the game correctly. We could've gotten the ball more and scored more, or we could've gone 3 and out and GB could've scored anyway. Hard to say...

But in the end, the better team prevailed and we're on to SF.

I don't mind if we get called, but how about calling it on the other team as well? I remember one replay where JPP blocked a pass, turned around, and the lineman was STILL holding on to his jersey. It was ridiculous.

Yep. In the Falcons game a Giants interior lineman (I think it was Canty) had a replay in slow motion where he jumps in the air and is being pulled down by an o-lineman... you know, from that Falcons line that only had one holding call all year.

True.....I can handle letting calls go, if it's applied to both sides. But when the refs jump on one team, it utterly sucks.

The only thing worse than bad officiating is bad, flag-happy officiating.

You know it's bad when Philadelphia Eagle fans are complaining about calls against the Giants....

http://boards.philad...yoff-game-ever/

I'm going to petition the Defiler to strike the name "Bill Leavy" from every obelisk.

None shall speak his name....all faces shall be averted when he darkens a doorway....runners shall be sent forth before him announcing his presence as if he were Cain reborn...the mark of ignominy and iniquity shall be branded upon his forehead...no succor, charity and/or pity shall befall this bereft of GOD...this excresence...this effluvia...this rotting pile of excrement...nay even his own flesh shall scorn him...so it is written...so shall it be. So saith thy Pharaoh...!!! :afro::rules::angry::banned:

i have never , ever , ever in all my year of watching football thought that the refs were bent or biased towards any team in the NFL

however having watched on Sunday ( and in addition to the Dec 4 game v GB ) ......i changed my mind

a sad day for football

i'm still angry , frustrated and appalled !

( can you just imagine if we had lost that game by 3 .........after the refs 'gifted' GB the opportunity to score 14 points )

utterly bewildered !

UK

fumble.jpg