SportsWrath

Hail Mary ....full of Grace....straight to Nicks

This day is so crazy...bought all of the snacks I would need for the game authentic Mexican salsa con queso...tortilla chips....grilled hot dogs...mustard, ketchup, relish and onions for different combos...8 bottles of Moosehead...was going to fry up some Nathan's fries...and guess what...I was too hyped to eat anything...could barely swallow my saliva much less food.

Do you have a gym membership? :P

Just spoke with my Boss offline. I will continue to have my job that I love with the people that I enjoy working for. New owners are impressed with the Job the IT Dept has done with the limited staff and resources we have had..

My wife just got a job finally after 2 years being off.. All in all this is great weekend.

Congrats BK

I was at an impromptu "party," where my girlfriend invited nine people to her house to "watch" the game. Long story short I was the only one who was yelling, screaming, and flipping his shit during the game, and I wasn't going to apologize to anyone. By the end of the game nobody wanted to sit with me.

I declined an invite to watch the game with some dudes I never met before.. except for the kid who invited me.. I do better from my own living room.. with my wife occasionally recording my antics (without my knowledge) on her iTouch lol.. I was amazed at how tense I was.

The funny shit is when my wife called a friend of hers whose husband is a die hard boys fan and was rooting for GB.. my wife called her to talk shit.. mind you neither one knows what a first down is :LMAO:

I think we won the game right there. That TD was huge...we got to play the game with a two score lead from most of the game on. Congrats to our GIANTS!!!

actually, the timeout Green Bay called to stop the run play that was going to go nowhere is "the play". We got a do-over that went for big yards that got us close enough to throw the pass.

lol. Green Bay wishes they could take back that timeout...... or at least be smart enough to defend a run after we showed them we were gonna run it.

I was at an impromptu "party," where my girlfriend invited nine people to her house to "watch" the game. Long story short I was the only one who was yelling, screaming, and flipping his shit during the game, and I wasn't going to apologize to anyone. By the end of the game nobody wanted to sit with me.

:TU:

I think we won the game right there. That TD was huge...we got to play the game with a two score lead from most of the game on. Congrats to our GIANTS!!!

That was huge......that was one of those "Oh Shit!!!!" moments that made me think the Giants might actually pull it off.

Just spoke with my Boss offline. I will continue to have my job that I love with the people that I enjoy working for. New owners are impressed with the Job the IT Dept has done with the limited staff and resources we have had..

My wife just got a job finally after 2 years being off.. All in all this is great weekend.

Sweet!