SportsWrath

Giants getting no love.....again!

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

So, I've been scanning the major networks today trying to get my fill of Giants news. I'm very excited for this game and just want to see a few interviews with Giants players and/or coaches before the game starts. The only problem is......there is no Giants coverage. Sportscenter is riddled with Aaron Rogers and Ray Lewis. Nfl today on CBS is doing the same thing. Shit, Sportscenter was even talking about the Jets more than the Giants. We never get any love. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

I hate all the pre game this, all week chat bullshit. I think it gets to where you start thinking "fuck yeah, the Giants are hot", and then they put on their pop warner uni's. I think all the hype is a jinx. I used to feel like a lot of fans, that the Giants get no respect, and why couldn't we get the same nut licking as the Cowboys of the 90's or the 9'ers of the 80's, or the big name free agents, but now......meh, who cares.

Yeah Strah I could give a shit...except when it happens on game day with announcers doing the slobber knocking on cocks. But the pre-game during the week bullshit is boring and usually inaccurate. It tastes sweeter when they have to lick Giants ass after we win a game we are not expected to. Its one reason why I ignore the Giants haters and trolls on here. They are a waste of time and energy; they are welcome to their opinions and I am welcome to ignore them.