SportsWrath

Saints vs 49ers

TrashTalker92

Too bad the 69'ers don't have an offense to match their defense because the Ain'ts have scored 14 points and are right back into it. Hope the 69'ers win and the Giants beat the Pack.

me too. i do hope the 69ers go to the next round... but i got about 50bucks on the Saints now.. brain over hope i guess...

That was one of the greatest games I've seen in a while. Phenomenal, Alex Smith has really grown up. That was a ballsy throw to Davis for that final TD, and a tremendous play. That one play made the Giants dream of going to the Super Bowl a lot more plausible. What a game for Davis, too. He really brought it today.

That was one of the greatest games I've seen in a while. Phenomenal, Alex Smith has really grown up. That was a ballsy throw to Davis for that final TD, and a tremendous play. That one play made the Giants dream of going to the Super Bowl a lot more plausible. What a game for Davis, too. He really brought it today.

Agreed.That was one of the best games Ive seen in a while. I won a buck betting that drew was gonna get a touch down on that last 90 yard drive. Then thank God the 9ers pulled it off with a minute 30 to go. I feel alot better going to San Fran, then I do going to the Saints.

Agreed.That was one of the best games Ive seen in a while. I won a buck betting that drew was gonna get a touch down on that last 90 yard drive. Then thank God the 9ers pulled it off with a minute 30 to go. I feel alot better going to San Fran, then I do going to the Saints.

Same here. But In order to go to San Fran we Need to Win in Lambeau..

I think we can be beat the Packers but it will be a tough game.

Same here. But In order to go to San Fran we Need to Win in Lambeau..

I think we can be beat the Packers but it will be a tough game.

Yeah, honestly it's a game that I just want the Giants to play like they have been in.

If they come out with a loss against GB but still played like they have in recent weeks it will take some of the sting off.

This is a game I cant say what's going to happen.

That was some real crappy defense by the Saints and 49ers in the 4th.

The whole game, although exciting, was played at a frenetic pace. They seemed to be running in place for a lot of the game. Not sure why NO didn't run more. They seemed to be successful at it.

Guest StrahansGap

Great game. This is why NFL playoffs and Super Bowl is better than any other sports' playoffs and championship games. it's not even close, IMO.

Is this really 07? We beat the crap out of a NFC South team in the WC Round. Gotta go to the #1 seed in the divisional round and the #2 seed is waiting. All we need now is the GB Front Office giving its players NFCCG tickets before our game...

drew brees is a faggot and so is sean peyton. im glad harbaugh called that fuck you timeout at the end of the game

I am so tired of Peyton's bitch queen hard on every time he plays the Giants...Jesus get over yourself already. Its been 12 years since your multi shift offense was banished from NY. No one cares anymore...you and Shockey can suck it.... :F-U:big%20F-U.gif:cheah:

I am so tired of Peyton's bitch queen hard on every time he plays the Giants...Jesus get over yourself already. Its been 12 years since your multi shift offense was banished from NY. No one cares anymore...you and Shockey can suck it.... :F-U:big%20F-U.gif:cheah:

lol he's never going to get over that. his playcalling sucked, period.

lol he's never going to get over that. his playcalling sucked, period.

Its been my experience when people can't move on from something...it means that subconsciously they can't face the truth of things....he was at fault for the offense stalling and he can't accept that.