SportsWrath

What will Monday's excuses be...or will we man up?

BadEgg

Nice find, Golf.

When I went to the game last year and after Hakeem Nicks scored to go up 31 to 14. I was standing in the last row of the stadium and some cowboys fans got up and were leaving.

So I did the whole routine from "Young Frankenstein" where Gene Hackman runs out the door and yells:

"WAIT, WHERE YOU GOING...I WAS JUST GONNA MAKE ESPRESSO"

Also, every Cowboys fan I saw in the Stadium, the Parking Lot, and even the Subway home I went near them and yelled at the top of my lungs:

"HOW BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS!!!" Seriously, it was 2 AM and while I'm waiting for the M train home I see a Romo jersey (lulz) and I yell out "THOSE STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT *CLAP CLAP* DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS"

When I went to the game last year and after Hakeem Nicks scored to go up 31 to 14. I was standing in the last row of the stadium and some cowboys fans got up and were leaving.

So I did the whole routine from "Young Frankenstein" where Gene Hackman runs out the door and yells:

"WAIT, WHERE YOU GOING...I WAS JUST GONNA MAKE ESPRESSO"

Also, every Cowboys fan I saw in the Stadium, the Parking Lot, and even the Subway home I went near them and yelled at the top of my lungs:

"HOW BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS!!!" Seriously, it was 2 AM and while I'm waiting for the M train home I see a Romo jersey (lulz) and I yell out "THOSE STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT *CLAP CLAP* DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS"

BWAAAHAHAHAAA!!! I'd pay good money to party with this guy.

Exactly...they add absolutely nothing to the boards...and its hard to parse through threads to read when they spam their anti-Giants bullshit. Unlike the recent arrival of Eagle and Green Bay fan(s) your typical Brokeback fan is a waste of time, thought and energy. Unlike you guys I have both of them on perma ban. :D

There's a few over on the EMB that are good people, but for the most part you're right. The inbreds with more felonies than teeth who constantly spout off Rhomo's worthless stats and praise the cowballs for their accomplishments of history tend to grind on ya.

Many of them are kids of my generation or younger...I'm a late Boomer 1964... who grew up watching Staubach, Too Tall Jones, Jeffcoat and Randy White win games and championships.... and then there is a later generation of homers who got their bones watching Smith, Aikman and Irvin win....most of these types of homers never even visited Texas..Dallas much less live in or near there...similar to the 69'er lovefest of the 80's and early 90's. The type of fan that latches onto winners....the Ravens bandwagon derailed after their Super Bowl....the Green Bay bandwagon may lose a wheel if they don't go deep into the playoffs...homer fans are the bane to true fans everywhere.

Exactly...they add absolutely nothing to the boards...and its hard to parse through threads to read when they spam their anti-Giants bullshit. Unlike the recent arrival of Eagle and Green Bay fan(s) your typical Brokeback fan is a waste of time, thought and energy. Unlike you guys I have both of them on perma ban. :D

Cowboys "fans", as in, kids around my age who came to be football fans in the early to mid 90s, are the only NFL fans that I refuse to respect. Dude, you live in New York, this isn't Texas, ya fool.

Many of them are kids of my generation or younger...I'm a late Boomer 1964... who grew up watching Staubach, Too Tall Jones, Jeffcoat and Randy White win games and championships.... and then there is a later generation of homers who got their bones watching Smith, Aikman and Irvin win....most of these types of homers never even visited Texas..Dallas much less live in or near there...similar to the 69'er lovefest of the 80's and early 90's. The type of fan that latches onto winners....the Ravens bandwagon derailed after their Super Bowl....the Green Bay bandwagon may lose a wheel if they don't go deep into the playoffs...homer fans are the bane to true fans everywhere.

I didn't read this before your post, but yes, that is totally the case with Cowboys fans! There are probably more frickin Cowboys fans in NY than Texas. It's pathetic.

BWAAAHAHAHAAA!!! I'd pay good money to party with this guy.

You should have hung out last night. I won a 3 hour open bar and a 50 dollar bar tab that I spent on shots.

Don't remember going home. But I did take a cab home, I try and be responsible.