SportsWrath

What will Monday's excuses be...or will we man up?

BadEgg

I think the packers will blame it on the two week layoff.

C. Wagon

This NEVER happens for me...so indulge me....I called it....and that is what the Pack fans out here are doing on all the call in shows this a.m......Rogers was rusty...he wasn't used to having all his tools back..etc. etc. etc.

C. Wagon

This NEVER happens for me...so indulge me....I called it....and that is what the Pack fans out here are doing on all the call in shows this a.m......Rogers was rusty...he wasn't used to having all his tools back..etc. etc. etc.

C. Wagon

I backed you before the game. The announcers were already giving the Packers the easy way out during the game. Me and the woman were seriuosly considering going to the game and now I am kicking myself for not just sacrificing to go.

C. Wagon

You definitely nailed it, Chuck....nice job.

C. Wagon

:punk::rock: :G_ball: :cheers::git::giants::TU::thumbs::WS::flex::pimp:

Does that cover it, big pimpin?

You should hear/read NO fans, Had they won last week the SB was a lock.

C. Wagon

Serves them right. When I see teams doing that the message I get is youre content and there is nothing you need to work on. There is always room for improvement. Not only that, it never helps. How many Colts teams were derailed doing this? The one time they won they played right through to the playoffs.

The kid does have some game...but he has got to mix in some coke and hookers if he has any hope of getting his name up in the RIng of Honor along side The Playmaker.....I mean a night club fight...without a fire arm.....that is Daryl Johnston pedestrian shit.

You got to really want it...to be in this mans league.

http://images.search...umb=qZuLwsOPryK

Going to County...is like going to Chuckie Cheese for the real Cowboys.

C.Wagon

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2010/cheapshot.htm

• 7 months later...