SportsWrath

Giants-Packers hot topic: Do you like FOX broadcasters Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?

Firstnten

personally i think Troy is ok ( despite hating him as a fucking Dallas QB for years of misery )...........and sad to say better than Phil Simms who continues to call things wrong with remarkable regularity

Buck .......i can do without.

( However they did ok for us in the Superbowl at Glendale Stadium did they not ! )

that moose dude is the worst.

Hate Joe Buck but can deal with Troy.

I'm fine with Aikman, because the guy knows what he is talking about.

I'm not a Buck hater, but he's like a dog with a bone on some topics, and many of them are annoying (2nd half collapses, Coughlin's rules, Eli back foot, etc. etc.).

And Buck's bro-mance with Rodgers and Brees is sickening.....so get ready to hear Buck go off on how awesome Rodgers is.....as if we can't notice that for ourselves.

I was hoping this game would be on Saturday so we wouldn't have to listen to Buck and Aikman. I think what irritates me the most about them both is that they do an entire broadcast in monotone. There is no emotion behind anything. Eli to Tyree...no emotion. Eli to Burress...nothing.

I was hoping this game would be on Saturday so we wouldn't have to listen to Buck and Aikman. I think what irritates me the most about them both is that they do an entire broadcast in monotone. There is no emotion behind anything. Eli to Tyree...no emotion. Eli to Burress...nothing.

Exactly...if it wasn't the Giants winning in the Super Bowl...the commentary on the pass from Eli to Burress would have put me to sleep. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Joe buck sounds like an Aikman clone to me you can;t tell these two douchbags apart. Anyone who doesn't have aproblem with Aikmen should visit his webpage. If this doesn't get you PO'ed about this popous asshole nothing will.

Also I see our resident trolls have vanished for the most part this week.

Anyone have an over under on when the first thread mocking us will be posted if the Giants lose this weekend?

Joe buck sounds like an Aikman clone to me you can;t tell these two douchbags apart. Anyone who doesn't have aproblem with Aikmen should visit his webpage. If this doesn't get you PO'ed about this popous asshole nothing will.

Also I see our resident trolls have vanished for the most part this week.

Anyone have an over under on when the first thread mocking us will be posted if the Giants lose this weekend?

10 minutes.

I like Collinsworth when he explains route running. Otherwise he really doesn't bother me.

Anyone who doesn't hear Aikman's anti-Giant bias can rewatch the NE game. He was cheering for a Giants collapse and a NE comeback. He tries very hard to keep the focus on the negative aspects of the Giants play even when they're playing very well. Only recently has he started giving Eli some credit, though he'll bag him whenever he can.

I think there was one play in that game where one of the DBs laid a perfectly legal hit on Brady, making contact with his torso. Aikman immediately started saying how lucky he was not to get flagged for a personal foul, how IF he'd lead with his helmet AND made contact with Brady's head, or IF he'd hit him late, it would have been a foul. Just a completely erroneous and bitter comment. He also calls Nicks "Hicks" a lot.

I like Collinsworth when he explains route running. Otherwise he really doesn't bother me.

Anyone who doesn't hear Aikman's anti-Giant bias can rewatch the NE game. He was cheering for a Giants collapse and a NE comeback. He tries very hard to keep the focus on the negative aspects of the Giants play even when they're playing very well. Only recently has he started giving Eli some credit, though he'll bag him whenever he can.

I think there was one play in that game where one of the DBs laid a perfectly legal hit on Brady, making contact with his torso. Aikman immediately started saying how lucky he was not to get flagged for a personal foul, how IF he'd lead with his helmet AND made contact with Brady's head, or IF he'd hit him late, it would have been a foul. Just a completely erroneous and bitter comment. He also calls Nicks "Hicks" a lot.

That is why I loved whenever the Giants put the ache into Aikman.