SportsWrath

Amazing

*SDMF*

Jpp is the man. We really hit the jackpot when we picked him. At first I was a little disapointed we picked him to be honest. I thought LBer should have been priority. But I reserved judgement, knowing how well our theory of never having enough pass rushers has worked out for us. Ive never been so happy to be wrong. This kid is going to be a one man force for years to come.

I was really pissed off when we picked him. We already had Kiwi, Tuck, and Osi, and Pierre-Paul had stated something along the lines of "he only got into football because his sister wanted him to," and then he had that awful "I likeded it" interview. I thought the guy would be a bust, and had shades of Mike Mamula written all over him... I couldn't believe we didn't get Sean Weatherspoon.

Well, two years later 'Spoon has turned out to be a really good player, but he's nowhere near the game-changing physical freak that JPP is. Pierre-Paul seems like that rare defensive player that can almost single-handedly take over a game... like a Mike Strahan or a Ray Lewis used to do. Our guy has even apparently taken some speech lessons and is much more fluid in talking to the press (I can actually understand him now). I like him so much I'm actually looking to buy his jersey... I could not have been more wrong. Guess that's why I'm not the Giants GM.

I'm on that same boat. I hated the pick at the time, not so much because I thought JPP would be a bust, but because I thought we had greater needs. I couldn't be any happier on how that has turned out.

That said, I want a LB in this year's draft.

I never hated the pick... I always resorted to "the FO do this every day... it's their job to pick talent and who am I to question them"... however I didn't expect JPP to be this much of a freak.. not this quickly :flex: