SportsWrath

I Want Sinorice Moss As Our 1st Pick....

Plax 4 Prez

There are a few things that scare me about the need to draft a DT. One being that in 2003 when we needed one we took the best available on the board in WJ, problem was he was the 8th(I believe) Dt taken in RD 1 and there were probably better values. ANother thing is the propensity that some of these DT's have in taking some time to devlop.

No one can deny though that at this time DT is as much of a need as it was in 2003. Only thing is is that the greatness on the bookends of Osi and Strahan make playing the DT position on the Giants D line a bit easier than it might be elsewhere.

Guest Carbo
. . .what the hell would make you say we're in a mess?
I guess you forgot how the season ended. This team was exposed!

Guest Carbo
great football post...keep it up stumpy
Floyd, just set your sights low enough when dealing with relyoneli. He almost becomes tolerable.

Guest Carbo
Briilinat, coming from a bitter bitch like yourself with Shit for Brains. :LMAO:
Sorry. We all can't be as briilinat as you. :rolleyes:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Shouldn't you be changing your tampon, Floyd in anticipation of the draft?

the FAB 4's draft strategy has been submitted to the NYG FO as of yesterday...it was post marked "The Road to Success" , drafting professionals for dummies attention Ernie Accorsi...

like years past, im sure he will not bother to listen...thats why we have the likes of Ron Dayne, Will Allen, William Joseph, Eli Manning etc. being drafted with our first picks...

Guest Lockhart
the FAB 4's draft strategy has been submitted to the NYG FO as of yesterday...it was post marked "The Road to Success" , drafting professionals for dummies attention Ernie Accorsi...

like years past, im sure he will not bother to listen...thats why we have the likes of Ron Dayne, Will Allen, William Joseph, Eli Manning etc. being drafted with our first picks...

One does have to admit that Ernie is able to find the first round bust every year! Anyway, EA has the FAB FOUR road to success, but the dolt will probably pick another first round bust.

One does have to admit that Ernie is able to find the first round bust every year! Anyway, EA has the FAB FOUR road to success, but the dolt will probably pick another first round bust.
Liar Lockfart, you talk about first round busts. Where do you get the nerve or knowledge to be critical? You claimed to be a star WR at a prestigious college, yet , you were never choosen to play in the NFL, Canadian League or even the Arena League. You sound like a psyco who needs mental attention in the worst way. :furious:

Liar Lockfart, you talk about first round busts. Where do you get the nerve or knowledge to be critical? You claimed to be a star WR at a prestigious college, yet , you were never choosen to play in the NFL, Canadian League or even the Arena League. You sound like a psyco who needs mental attention in the worst way. :furious:

He's just a bitter wannabe that has chosen to ride Floyd's coattails. Just examine all of lockhart's wrong predictions and that will tell you all you need to know about his supposed "football knowledge."

I believe that Liar Lockfart rides something other than the coat tails of Blabbering Barnabus. It protrudes from the fly of his pants. :LMAO:

Thus, lockhart's claim of being a "tight end" in college. I guess that means Floyd is an expert at the "fly pattern." :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

That's what the Giants need - another former Hurricane that refuses to show up for the offseason workouts - BRILLIANT!

That's what the Giants need - another former Hurricane that refuses to show up for the offseason workouts - BRILLIANT!

Deep down inside you hope the Giants draft Moss so that will give you one more Miami player to bitch about. You're pathetic, bitter boy.

I think we should get Moss WR, then worry about the CB position later... as for DT I hope Eric Moore can make some sort of presance... Toomer has atleast 2-3 years left in him, but in that 2-3 year process if we have Moss as 3rd for now, then when Toomer leaves we put him at #2, then that following year get another WR from the draft... here's the top 5 WR's in the draft

Top 5 Wide Receivers

Rank Player ------School --------Height -----Weight 40-yard dash

1 ----Chad Jackson Florida----- 6-0 7/8 ----------213 -----4.35

2 ----Santonio Holmes Ohio State 5-10 5/8 -------178 ----- 4.40

3 ----Sinorice Moss Miami (Fla.) 5-8 -------------- 185 ------ 4.37

4 ----Derek Hagan Arizona State 6-1½ ---------- 205 ------- 4.46

5 ----Greg Jennings Western Michigan 5-11 1/8 197------- 4.48

we realisticly don't know if he'll still be around, but I think he should... he's short and skinny, so I don't know what you guys think of him, but he quick and has great hands....

let me know what you guys think

Just watched some film of the top 3 WR's and for what we need Moss is the best in the draft!!

Yes they are all fast But the quickness of Moss is just sick.....He would be a great complament to Plax & Toomer :rock:

Just watched some film of the top 3 WR's and for what we need Moss is the best in the draft!!

Yes they are all fast But the quickness of Moss is just sick.....He would be a great complament to Plax & Toomer :rock:

You sure you weren't watching film of Santana Moss?

Guest Carbo

Sweet Jesus! For someone who spends all day on this board you sure don't know diddly about football.

I guess you forgot how the season ended. This team was exposed!

Yeah, seeing that our LB staff compiled of names such as Alonzo Jackson, George Foreman, and Nick Greisen, we were exposed of having poor depth because 2 of the 3 backup LBs were starting.

Not to mention Shockey was hurt.

Oh yeah, tell me how the Steelers did in the playoffs in 2004-2005? I guess they were exposed too.

Guest Carbo

And you forgot to mention Plaxico quit, Manning was clueless, the offensive line neither run blocked nor provided pass protection, and the coaching staff was taken to school.