SportsWrath

I Want Sinorice Moss As Our 1st Pick....

Plax 4 Prez

I think we should get Moss WR, then worry about the CB position later... as for DT I hope Eric Moore can make some sort of presance... Toomer has atleast 2-3 years left in him, but in that 2-3 year process if we have Moss as 3rd for now, then when Toomer leaves we put him at #2, then that following year get another WR from the draft... here's the top 5 WR's in the draft

Top 5 Wide Receivers

Rank Player ------School --------Height -----Weight 40-yard dash

1 ----Chad Jackson Florida----- 6-0 7/8 ----------213 -----4.35

2 ----Santonio Holmes Ohio State 5-10 5/8 -------178 ----- 4.40

3 ----Sinorice Moss Miami (Fla.) 5-8 -------------- 185 ------ 4.37

4 ----Derek Hagan Arizona State 6-1½ ---------- 205 ------- 4.46

5 ----Greg Jennings Western Michigan 5-11 1/8 197------- 4.48

we realisticly don't know if he'll still be around, but I think he should... he's short and skinny, so I don't know what you guys think of him, but he quick and has great hands....

let me know what you guys think

Plax,

Wrote this on another thread. Pretty much my opinion on this. I don't think he's really a first rounder, and I doubt he's around for our second round pick.

I don't think I'd even bother drafting WR this year. From everything I've read, we aren't going to find some sensation this year, especially at our draft position. We have the same WR corps as last year, so it's not like we're desperately filling holes (although re-signing Carter might fall into that category). Toomer showed he can still make some great plays last year, hopefully Taylor finally has a healthy season, and Tyree isn't going anywhere. That leaves Carter's spot, and Ponder (low man on the totem pole). Sign a slew of UDFAs, and see if they can beat those two. Ponder is a one-trick pony, so if we can get someone who can return and (god forbid!) run routes and catch the ball occasionally, we've upgraded about as well as can be done with this class. Why waste a pick on someone with whom we really won't be satisfied?

Eric Moore was drafted as a defensive end. I don't know how he'd do on the inside. They already were trying him as a LB.

Plax,

Wrote this on another thread. Pretty much my opinion on this. I don't think he's really a first rounder, and I doubt he's around for our second round pick.

Eric Moore was drafted as a defensive end. I don't know how he'd do on the inside. They already were trying him as a LB.

thanks for that insight, I just feel that he would do a better job than Carter or Taylor... maybe we should give Tyree another chance at it.... but even EA said that he thinks of Moss as another Steve Smith... oh well... EA ain't moron.. he'll make a good decision

Guest Carbo

Moss is nothing more than a punt returner in the NFL. If the Giants, or any team for that matter, waste a first round pick on this dwarf, they've assured themselves of the wrath of their fans for a decade.

Guest Floyd The Barber

we do not need a WR with our first selection in this years draft...espcially a midget...we need defense...we need DT's in case you havent noticed...we need quality LB's, bc there will be a time in 2006 when the trainers room is filled with all of our star FA LB pickups, Emmons, Arrington ect. nursing all sorts of injuries, mouthing off to the coaching staff for not being used properly, not liking the location of there locker in the lockeroom, arguing over the trainers table closet to the TV...

all these things add up

Guest Lockhart
we do not need a WR with our first selection in this years draft...espcially a midget...we need defense...we need DT's in case you havent noticed...we need quality LB's, bc there will be a time in 2006 when the trainers room is filled with all of our star FA LB pickups, Emmons, Arrington ect. nursing all sorts of injuries, mouthing off to the coaching staff for not being used properly, not liking the location of there locker in the lockeroom, arguing over the trainers table closet to the TV...

all these things add up

Really who wants a munchkin:

lollipop%20guild.jpg

(Sinorice Moss's family wishes him well in the draft!)

Wouldn't mind a WR in this draft, but not any earlier than the 3rd round. Brandon Marshall and Devin Aromoshadu are interesting prospects slated for 4th round.

Despite the accomplishments of Steve Smith and Santana Moss, I'm not sold on the small, quick receivers just yet.

Guest Lockhart
I think we should get Moss WR, then worry about the CB position later... as for DT I hope Eric Moore can make some sort of presance... Toomer has atleast 2-3 years left in him, but in that 2-3 year process if we have Moss as 3rd for now, then when Toomer leaves we put him at #2, then that following year get another WR from the draft... here's the top 5 WR's in the draft

Top 5 Wide Receivers

Rank Player ------School --------Height -----Weight 40-yard dash

1 ----Chad Jackson Florida----- 6-0 7/8 ----------213 -----4.35

2 ----Santonio Holmes Ohio State 5-10 5/8 -------178 ----- 4.40

3 ----Sinorice Moss Miami (Fla.) 5-8 -------------- 185 ------ 4.37

4 ----Derek Hagan Arizona State 6-1½ ---------- 205 ------- 4.46

5 ----Greg Jennings Western Michigan 5-11 1/8 197------- 4.48

we realisticly don't know if he'll still be around, but I think he should... he's short and skinny, so I don't know what you guys think of him, but he quick and has great hands....

let me know what you guys think

who cares what these ratings say - they mean nothing at this point. It isn't until these guys are in the NFL that you know how good they are - Remember Ron Dayne, Ki-Jana Carter, etc.?

who cares what these ratings say - they mean nothing at this point. It isn't until these guys are in the NFL that you know how good they are - Remember Ron Dayne, Ki-Jana Carter, etc.?

The reason that Dayne and Carter had non-productive pro careers is probably because you predicted greatness for them. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart
The reason that Dayne and Carter had non-productive pro careers is probably because you predicted greatness for them. :LMAO:

Speak to Ernie about that one - The FAB 4 suggested Shaun Alexander who was drafted AFTER Ron Dayne - instead that dope EA took No Gain Dayne - another one of his first round disasters. Had he listened to the FAB 4 the Giants would have Shaun Alexander, Ben Rothlisberger, Sshawn Merriman........................and a third Lombardi trophy.

Try again.

Speak to Ernie about that one - The FAB 4 suggested Shaun Alexander who was drafted AFTER Ron Dayne - instead that dope EA took No Gain Dayne - another one of his first round disasters. Had he listened to the FAB 4 the Giants would have Shaun Alexander, Ben Rothlisberger, Sshawn Merriman........................and a third Lombardi trophy.

Try again.

The FAG 4 don't know shit, especially you, asshole. And here's a news flash, the Giants FO don't know about you and your gang on Rainbow Warriors, and if they did, they would laugh at you, you delusional squirrel. The good news for you is your evident enjoyment of riding Ben's dick. You probably gave him the name Big Ben, and in return he calls you Total Moron. So in a nutshell, you and your gay friends don't know shit about football, much less the Giants. BTW, how did that Arrington prediction turn out? :LMAO: Keep up the good work, moron. :TU::LMAO:

Try again.

Go lockhart go lockhart....

Guest Floyd The Barber
The FAG 4 don't know shit, especially you, asshole. And here's a news flash, the Giants FO don't know about you and your gang on Rainbow Warriors, and if they did, they would laugh at you, you delusional squirrel. The good news for you is your evident enjoyment of riding Ben's dick. You probably gave him the name Big Ben, and in return he calls you Total Moron. So in a nutshell, you and your gay friends don't know shit about football, much less the Giants. BTW, how did that Arrington prediction turn out? :LMAO: Keep up the good work, moron. :TU::LMAO:

we only lay out the "floor plan" that works...and provide the route in which to follow, but Ernie doesnt always, if EVER, listen to the FAB 4...

thats why we have 1st round picks such as Will Allen, Ron Dayne, William Joseph, Eli Manning...half of which arent even with the team any longer and the later making a strong claim to get the cut also...

we only lay out the "floor plan" that works...and provide the route in which to follow, but Ernie doesnt always, if EVER, listen to the FAB 4...

thats why we have 1st round picks such as Will Allen, Ron Dayne, William Joseph, Eli Manning...half of which arent even with the team any longer and the later making a strong claim to get the cut also...

:chair:

Evidently, the worst job in the world is being an apologist for lockhart. Sorry you're the one to have it Floyd. Let me do you a public service and clue you in to reality. EA and the Giants front office know nothing of you and the FAG 4, outside of you cleaning their offices and bathrooms. If they did, they would laugh you out of there. You are poor, sad and irrelevant creatures that think you are something you are not, and for some unknown reason, think the Giants front office know who you are and care about what you think. Based on drafting and free agent signings the last couple of years, they have no knowledge of you and the rest of the Rainbow Warriors. Your imaginations have gotten the best of you. No one on their right mind would ever listen to you or the rest of the FAG 4, unless solicitng advice on cleaning offices or unclogging toilets. Sorry for the sad truth, but it is what it is, and you jerks are what you are. At least you deluded losers still have each other. :LMAO:

Moss is nothing more than a punt returner in the NFL. If the Giants, or any team for that matter, waste a first round pick on this dwarf, they've assured themselves of the wrath of their fans for a decade.

Isn't that exactly what people said about his older brother, who by the way, also works out in Miami with Shockey and Burress?

Sinorice looks to be a fine NFL WR...perhaps not as good as Santana but definitely a solid #2

If I could interrupt the juvenile name calling for a minute and return to the topic at hand.

Moss would be a horrible selection at 25. Heck, he might even be there when we pick in the second and I don't think I'd want him then. First of all, there is no way our #1 pick should be spent on a receiver. Secondly, Moss likely only contributes on Special Teams this season and we don't have a glaring need for him there. Third, he's a diminutive guy who may not hold up to the pounding an NFL wideout takes. Before you bring up Steve Smith or Santana Moss for an argument remember there are a lot more "smurfs" who didn't measure up, than those that did.

Move Eric Moore to the middle? Do you even know what the guy looks like? You can argue that Moore isn't even big enough to play Defensive End on this team and you want to move him inside and play Tackle? That might be the most ridiculous statement I've heard this offseason, and lets face it, there have been a lot to choose from.

Guest Carbo
Isn't that exactly what people said about his older brother, who by the way, also works out in Miami with Shockey and Burress?

Sinorice looks to be a fine NFL WR...perhaps not as good as Santana but definitely a solid #2

Please stick to badminton, as you obviously know nothing about football.

Guest Nutty Sack

Do you want him before his weapons charge arrest or after ?? Or perhaps somewhat of a lesser charge such as domestic battery ?

He has jail time written all over him.

thanks for that insight, I just feel that he would do a better job than Carter or Taylor... maybe we should give Tyree another chance at it.... but even EA said that he thinks of Moss as another Steve Smith... oh well... EA ain't moron.. he'll make a good decision

WR is almost at the bottom of the need list. With Tiki, Plax, Toomer, Shockey, where is this new reciever going to fit in? The Giants should be drafting for D depth and not modify the draft at all.

Guest Lockhart
Do you want him before his weapons charge arrest or after ?? Or perhaps somewhat of a lesser charge such as domestic battery ?

He has jail time written all over him.

At his height - they will send him to a place like.............

089218433398.jpg

Edited by Lockhart