SportsWrath

just got my ticket to the game !

UK-Giantsfan

Hey UK. I didnt get a parking pass, so I will be doing my tail gating at the Sheriton. It only cost 25 bucks to park there. And the walk over isnt to bad. You can even grab a cab if you dont want to walk. I'll be there by 10:30. If you wanna hang out there, I'll PM you my number and we can meet up. Good times bro.

Hi guys , just a question about ticket collection. Ticketmaster told me to collect the tickets at the ''International Will Call Desk'' at the venue. Does anyone know the best time to collect tickets from Met Life Stadium.

Should i collect them on Sat ( or risk waiting until game day ? )

JayD and Firstn , ( and anyone else going ) it would be fantastic to down a few beers with you guys before the game...... where do you suggest we meet up ?

Seph .....dont worry ...i will be loud . I am not coming all this way to be quiet ( i will be shouting until there is nothing left to give i can assure you )

Booyah - next time you come to Manchester ...tell me for fuck's sake ( Liverpool are going backwards recently )

regards

UK

I PM'ed you. We will make it so.

i know Boo ....i found out in May ...shame ...next time dude ....( we need to drink some real ale or guinness and watch some 'soccer' one of these days )

That's alright,that"s part of the reason why I won't be there sunday, united v city is on the tv sunday morning.

By the way, had some boddington's at the hotel, it was awful.

That's alright,that"s part of the reason why I won't be there sunday, united v city is on the tv sunday morning.

By the way, had some boddington's at the hotel, it was awful.

The Liverpool lost was actually my fault. Lately I had the jersey on before the game. Yesterday right after I put on my Liverpool jersey it was 2-0. Freaking lame!!!

Anyways. UK it's getting chilly as F@@k now. Stay warm buddy

The Liverpool lost was actually my fault. Lately I had the jersey on before the game. Yesterday right after I put on my Liverpool jersey it was 2-0. Freaking lame!!!

Anyways. UK it's getting chilly as F@@k now. Stay warm buddy

Well, I wore my jersey through today's Newcastle debacle. Fuck sake, 2 brutal games in a row.

OO Snap.. i might be able to GO.. my friend got 2 tickets for 100 dollars each... just gotta find one more person to go with!!!!!

SO i might see you guys there!!!

Dude? what am I? Chopped liver? I'll buy that ticket in a heartbeat.

Thank you Firstnten , it was a great game and a wonderful experience ( for my first ever home game ) Brilliant to tailgate with you. I really appreciate your hospitality and great food and oktoberfest beers. Just heading to the airport to fly home. Would be great to meet up again and for me to host you in England one day. Regards UK