SportsWrath

just got my ticket to the game !

UK-Giantsfan

wow , cant believe that tickets were available ......seat 2 , row 30 , sec 144 .........just got to find a plane from Manchester to New York now

it would be great to meet up with a few of you guys at the game !

who's going

im seriously pumped !

Regards

UK

thanks Nas , i just hope we dont get hammered 49-7 or something crazy like that , cant wait ........im very positive about our chances of victory

I had a pretty good feeling about the Cowboys game all along... which is not good usually... I even let out a smirk at halftime when my wife was cheering with me (she knows shit about football but she cheers for the Giants)... I quickly wiped that smirk knowing there's a whole half left... thank god we came thru... that throw from Eli to Cruz in the 2nd half reignited our team... I have a pretty good feeling about this game too...

that would be great firstnten ..........im just booking my flights and a hotel .......ill get back to the boards later

I have an Imperial oktoberfest that I will be brining to the game 8-9% ABV have about 3 gallons left of it so you won't have to deal with weak american beer.

I have an Imperial oktoberfest that I will be brining to the game 8-9% ABV have about 3 gallons left of it so you won't have to deal with weak american beer.

.........was in Germany 2 years ago for Oktoberfest .......that was a serious night ( doesnt get you hungover though which is a plus ! ) ......looking forward to it

just try a few tickets and nosebleed is about 130dollars.. which isn't bad... sucks i'm unemployed, else i'll join you guys!!!!!...

hey UK,, have FUN buddy, wish i could be there,, i'm so close too,, right here in Brooklyn..

thanks Trash .........( i might be unemployed soon ....when i tell my boss tomorrow that im off to the USA for a few days without asking anyone ) ......fuck it ...Go Giants

I am jealous... I was going to get tickets but my wife handing me my tent and sleeping bag had me change my mind..

BTW... never get married.

My wife surprised me with the tickets. You just gotta marry the right gal :cool:

wow , cant believe that tickets were available ......seat 2 , row 30 , sec 144 .........just got to find a plane from Manchester to New York now

it would be great to meet up with a few of you guys at the game !

who's going

im seriously pumped !

Regards

UK

You motherfucker, first you fucking can't hold city to a draw and now you say you're coming over for the game on Sunday!

just try a few tickets and nosebleed is about 130dollars.. which isn't bad... sucks i'm unemployed, else i'll join you guys!!!!!...

hey UK,, have FUN buddy, wish i could be there,, i'm so close too,, right here in Brooklyn..

An unemployed Asian? :confused: Damn you stereotypes :angry:

Hi guys , just a question about ticket collection. Ticketmaster told me to collect the tickets at the ''International Will Call Desk'' at the venue. Does anyone know the best time to collect tickets from Met Life Stadium.

Should i collect them on Sat ( or risk waiting until game day ? )

JayD and Firstn , ( and anyone else going ) it would be fantastic to down a few beers with you guys before the game...... where do you suggest we meet up ?

Seph .....dont worry ...i will be loud . I am not coming all this way to be quiet ( i will be shouting until there is nothing left to give i can assure you )

Booyah - next time you come to Manchester ...tell me for fuck's sake ( Liverpool are going backwards recently )

regards

UK