SportsWrath

Thrusday is Badegg day

Firstnten

Silly little man. The pain doesn't run as deep as you would think but if it makes you feel better to think so then, by all means, do it.

My Superbowl comment was a response to some post Nas made. For some reason you are itching to create conflict (which I'm all for when warranted) but in doing so you are lowering yourself to BB depth. Which means you are posting alot of confrontational nonsense.

And really, division crowns? Who really counts division crowns besides the players themselves and the owners? It's all forgotten after wild card week. Where did the division crowns get the Cowboys when the years they didn't win the Superbowls and how good will this year's division crown feel if Atlanta wins or when Greenbay dismantles the Giants?

Last year the Cowboys put a terrible defense on the field. They added a couple of roll players who would make them better and a coach -- which gets you about two or three more wins. Hopefully, they plug the holes next year. It's doable. But I think most Cowboys fans -- or at least the ones I know -- kind of saw this coming.

I don't know if I'm humbled. But you have to temper your expectations based on what the NFL has become. It's not the 1990's anymore and their are dozens of teams that have had the same problem generating consistent success as the Cowboys.

The Cowboys get the most publicity but tons of teams are in the same boat. It's very difficult in these days and I think teams have less control over their success than they had years ago. In part, you need more luck and less injuries. But I actually like this better than the 90's.

But what's laughable is that some of you Giants fans talk like the Giants have won 5 out of the last 6 Superbowls. With all of your chest thumping and the so-called brilliant moves by the fearless leaders of your franchise, you've produced 1 Superbowl win since the Cowboys won 3 in 4 years.

That's it. In fact, the Giants basically disappeard from 1991 to 2008. It happens to all teams.

But honestly, the types of debates you want to have with me -- I typically have with 49ers, Patriot, or Steelers fans. Win a few more big ones and check back. If you want me to humor you I will. But know in advance that I won't be taking you seriously. :yawn:

Until then...

First and Ten meet Big Blue...Big Blue meet FIrst and Ten -- now go trade mother jokes.

I missed this gem of a post. Confrontational?

http://www.sportswra...48

http://www.sportswra...62

http://www.sportswra...27

Funny for the most part all you post is passive aggressive bullshit. Also you can't seem to follow a conversion with any type of logical reasoning and or understanding. I pointed out the division crowns as a point too the fact that a Romo run team has accomplished just about ZERO. So keep throwing out all the Elite and bullshit comments about Manning you want it's nothing more than sour grapes. Debate!?!?! LMAO You don;t debate you pontificate. Also you seem to forget all the bullshit you have posted in the past...I have not I can revisit them if you would like.

Now onto your mindless idiotic comment about the Giants "disappearing" from 91-07. The Giants made the playoffs in1993, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 won the division in 1997, 2000, 2005, the NFCC in 2000. Clearly they "disappeared"..dope, your opinions have the same depth as a puddle of dog piss.

Now onto this gem:

But what's laughable is that some of you Giants fans talk like the Giants have won 5 out of the last 6 Superbowls. With all of your chest thumping and the so-called brilliant moves by the fearless leaders of your franchise, you've produced 1 Superbowl win since the Cowboys won 3 in 4 years.

Do you read the posts here? From this statement clearly you don't. Consider not having discussions about football with your little sister while your involved with an intense game of chutes and ladders or candy land or on your play dates and maybe you'll get some coherent, lucid discussion. I see more negative discussion and pessimism toward the Giants by Giants fans then allot of teams in the NFL.

Consequently, I have allot of friends that are Dallas fans, my next door neighbor is one. The two things I find that are consistent with them when it comes to football is.

(1) The are mostly uninformed ESPN parrots .

(2) Outrageously arrogant.

The Cowboys get the most publicity but tons of teams are in the same boat. It's very difficult in these days and I think teams have less control over their success than they had years ago. In part, you need more luck and less injuries. But I actually like this better than the 90's.

What teams are in the same boat? The Cowboys are CONSISTENTLY picked to win the division. What other teams that consistently fall short of these types of predictions get the same billing? The ones that actually win consistently and are in the playoffs year in and year out? And which teams have less control over their success then in years past? The patriots? They are in the playoffs year in and year out because of luck? and Less injuries!?!?! The salary cap, Free agency and rule changes have brought what the league considers "parody" to the NFL. Not "Luck and injuries" How fucking stupid are you? Giants are in the playoffs because of luck and less injuries? It's a good thing they had all those injures to the defense this year. Good thing they had to pick up Blackburn at the end of the season. Holy shit your a complete and total fucking moron. I didn't know this until now thanks for clearing that up for me. I can see how you would rather root for a team that falls short of the playoffs and or loses in the playoffs then wins superbowls. I mean this is much better then the 90's.

-------

But honestly, the types of debates you want to have with me -- I typically have with my one year old daughter (who hasn't learned to talk yet), various trolls, and total and complete pussies. Make a single salient point that is fact based and logical and check back. If you want me to humor you I will. But know in advance that I won't be taking you seriously

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, he almost got the score of the NYG-GB game exactly right......except which team scored what....... :D

Hes bitchin up, he aint comin around for awhile.

Why wouldn't I check in this week, BB?

I may have been wrong last week but so was most of the nation. I still think this cute little blue-engine-that-could story that is the NY Giants will derail.

However, I'm not a Giants fan so I doubt that most people want me around on a daily basis. They should enjoy this little improbable run.

But let's get one thing straight, Super-Bandwagon-Fan. I am not you. I will not run away depending on the score of the Giants game.

For the fun of it, while I'm around, can you explain your most recent fairweather-meltdown again?

And, watch your tone, or I'll PM Hotdog...We all know how that will turn out.

I may have been wrong last week but so was most of the nation. I still think this cute little blue-engine-that-could story that is the NY Giants will derail.

However, I'm not a Giants fan so I doubt that most people want me around on a daily basis. They should enjoy this little improbable run.

But let's get one thing straight, Super-Bandwagon-Fan. I am not you. I will not run away depending on the score of the Giants game.

For the fun of it, while I'm around, can you explain your most recent fairweather-meltdown again?

:LMAO: come on now Egg... yes we are enjoying the run... improbable? Maybe given our early season injuries... maybe the Packers weren't all they were built up to be afterall... We stomped them in their house.. again. Now the 49ers imo pose a bigger challenge.. because they play real football... not hail marys street football the way the Pack/Saints play. Even if this train derails..we've already over-achieved and the Giants fans have a reason to feel satisfied... Final 4 baby .. when was the last time Dallas got this far?... shit when was the last time any NFC East team got this far?

Boy, youre just a glutton for punishment, aint ya? lol

So, you wont run away depending on the score of the Giants game? So, then what explains your absences after they win?

Sure, Ill explain it again. After getting pissed at a team I bleed for laying down vs the Saints, I realized my world revolved around sports, most notably the Giants. After getting into it on facebook with another dipshit dallas fan, I decided Im not gonna fight with nobody over sports. The only reason I mentioned you and your alter ego, is because that asshole reminded me of you. And again....I came back after a LOSS.

Now run lil boy, youre botherin me.

Boy, youre just a glutton for punishment, aint ya? lol

So, you wont run away depending on the score of the Giants game? So, then what explains your absences after they win?

Sure, Ill explain it again. After getting pissed at a team I bleed for laying down vs the Saints, I realized my world revolved around sports, most notably the Giants. After getting into it on facebook with another dipshit dallas fan, I decided Im not gonna fight with nobody over sports. The only reason I mentioned you and your alter ego, is because that asshole reminded me of you. And again....I came back after a LOSS.

Now run lil boy, youre botherin me.

It's 'anybody'.

This is the same thing you said in '07. particles are aligning. as for dog, by PM do you mean tap on the shoulder?

This is the same thing you said in '07. particles are aligning. as for dog, by PM do you mean tap on the shoulder?

No by PM he means giving his lover some Moltrin for his cramps.....

You gotta love this one..."derail"..The giants had to pick up Blackburn at the end of the season out of despiration. The online is/was a mess they lost thier left tackle lost two perenial probowl caliber starters a day before camp opened. Had to move David D back to Left tackle and put Booth in as a starter.

The Giants could not get more Drailed this season. And the fact that this nitwit doesn;t even mention the 49ners in his little kids book story just shows a total lack of understanding.

I love this stuff it's proof posative that Dallas fans are arrogant morons when it comes to discussing and understanding professional football.

If the giants are the little blue engine that could, the 49ners are the embodyment of Rudy. You could not have been bigger underdogs going into the 2011 season then them, new coach coming in off a lockout, with a QB that the entire NFL put on the trash heap.

The fact the the Giants are playing this weekend for me is nothing short of a mirical and a testament to what the word team means, something you don't see very often anymore.