SportsWrath

Thrusday is Badegg day

Firstnten

Yea but we already got our year's worth just seeing the look on Jerry Jones' face.... twice actually :D

It's good to see that you Giants fan have such high aspirations because, like I've said in the past, the Cowboys are everyone's Superbowl. :)

Okay, I obviously have to admit that the Giants are the better team this season because they won both games. But I'm not in as much misery as you might expect. Like I said months ago, the 2011 Cowboys were an 8-8 team. No surprises as to why. But I was pleasently surprised by 4 or 5 things and if they play their cards right, they could make a run next season. I'm more optimistic now than I have been in years past. We'll see.

Honestly I could care less about the Dallas Fan "misery" as its about winning the division against the cowboys. Your feelings are dead and gone in my opinion because your season is over and ours is just beginning. Its funny how much of a high powered offense Dallas had all year than the Giants beat them and everyone who picked them to win the division jumps ship. What a bunch of fags. Could anyone just ever say they were wrong and the Giants were the better team and stop making excuses for the cowboys.

Honestly I could care less about the Dallas Fan "misery" as its about winning the division against the cowboys. Your feelings are dead and gone in my opinion because your season is over and ours is just beginning. Its funny how much of a high powered offense Dallas had all year than the Giants beat them and everyone who picked them to win the division jumps ship. What a bunch of fags. Could anyone just ever say they were wrong and the Giants were the better team and stop making excuses for the cowboys.

Every year the NFL pundits pick them to win the division or come in second place. It's two years in a row now they missed the playoffs. Since the akimen era they have like what? Three division east crowns? I love how sadegg says Dallas is the Giants superbowl. It's shows how deep the pain really goes.

Every year the NFL pundits pick them to win the division or come in second place. It's two years in a row now they missed the playoffs. Since the akimen era they have like what? Three division east crowns? I love how sadegg says Dallas is the Giants superbowl. It's shows how deep the pain really goes.

I remember the 1981 game when Joe Danelo kicked the Giants back into the playoffs for the first time since 1963...against the Broke Backs no less. I remember Ed "Too Tall" Jones stating that "we should never lose to these guys...." From that moment on... LT and the rest of the Giants answered my heartfelt wishes for Broke Back punishment by busting their asses twice a year...yes even when the Broke Backs occasionally won a game it was 10 years of punishment for those bastards....81-91 during the heyday of the Taylor years. :) Warms my heart to see Broke Back and Jest fans miserable...I just love it.

Honestly, every team has a chance. But the Lions have the fire power to at least keep up with the Saints... so a second straight upset isn't out of the question. And even if we do have to play the Green Bay Packers in the second round (IF we beat Atlanta), then we still have a chance. We played the Pack close the last time, and Rodgers will not have played a game in three weeks. Few people out there have the respect for Rodgers' ability than I do, but the Pack have some injury concerns with Bryan Bulaga, and everyone knows there will be no Greg Jennings. The Chiefs beat the Packers. I don't know how they did it, I know a lot of hit had to do with getting pressure on Rodgers, though. Tamba Hali played like a man possessed in that game. Regardless, it shows the Packers are indeed mortal, and any team in the playoffs has a chance, and can win.

The only teams that don't have a chance are the ones that didn't make the playoffs, for example the Cowboys.

It's good to see that you Giants fan have such high aspirations because, like I've said in the past, the Cowboys are everyone's Superbowl. :)

Something about seeing arrogance being humbled brings joy to our hearts :)

Eventually they'll be right.. you know the broken clock thingy :laugh:

Honestly, every team has a chance. But the Lions have the fire power to at least keep up with the Saints... so a second straight upset isn't out of the question. And even if we do have to play the Green Bay Packers in the second round (IF we beat Atlanta), then we still have a chance. We played the Pack close the last time, and Rodgers will not have played a game in three weeks. Few people out there have the respect for Rodgers' ability than I do, but the Pack have some injury concerns with Bryan Bulaga, and everyone knows there will be no Greg Jennings. The Chiefs beat the Packers. I don't know how they did it, I know a lot of hit had to do with getting pressure on Rodgers, though. Tamba Hali played like a man possessed in that game. Regardless, it shows the Packers are indeed mortal, and any team in the playoffs has a chance, and can win.

The only teams that don't have a chance are the ones that didn't make the playoffs, for example the Cowboys.

:LMAO: you really had to do that :TU:

Silly little man. The pain doesn't run as deep as you would think but if it makes you feel better to think so then, by all means, do it.

My Superbowl comment was a response to some post Nas made. For some reason you are itching to create conflict (which I'm all for when warranted) but in doing so you are lowering yourself to BB depth. Which means you are posting alot of confrontational nonsense.

And really, division crowns? Who really counts division crowns besides the players themselves and the owners? It's all forgotten after wild card week. Where did the division crowns get the Cowboys when the years they didn't win the Superbowls and how good will this year's division crown feel if Atlanta wins or when Greenbay dismantles the Giants?

Last year the Cowboys put a terrible defense on the field. They added a couple of roll players who would make them better and a coach -- which gets you about two or three more wins. Hopefully, they plug the holes next year. It's doable. But I think most Cowboys fans -- or at least the ones I know -- kind of saw this coming.

I don't know if I'm humbled. But you have to temper your expectations based on what the NFL has become. It's not the 1990's anymore and their are dozens of teams that have had the same problem generating consistent success as the Cowboys.

The Cowboys get the most publicity but tons of teams are in the same boat. It's very difficult in these days and I think teams have less control over their success than they had years ago. In part, you need more luck and less injuries. But I actually like this better than the 90's.

But what's laughable is that some of you Giants fans talk like the Giants have won 5 out of the last 6 Superbowls. With all of your chest thumping and the so-called brilliant moves by the fearless leaders of your franchise, you've produced 1 Superbowl win since the Cowboys won 3 in 4 years.

That's it. In fact, the Giants basically disappeard from 1991 to 2008. It happens to all teams.

But honestly, the types of debates you want to have with me -- I typically have with 49ers, Patriot, or Steelers fans. Win a few more big ones and check back. If you want me to humor you I will. But know in advance that I won't be taking you seriously. :yawn:

Until then...

First and Ten meet Big Blue...Big Blue meet FIrst and Ten -- now go trade mother jokes.

I remember the 1981 game when Joe Danelo kicked the Giants back into the playoffs for the first time since 1963...against the Broke Backs no less. I remember Ed "Too Tall" Jones stating that "we should never lose to these guys...." From that moment on... LT and the rest of the Giants answered my heartfelt wishes for Broke Back punishment by busting their asses twice a year...yes even when the Broke Backs occasionally won a game it was 10 years of punishment for those bastards....81-91 during the heyday of the Taylor years. :) Warms my heart to see Broke Back and Jest fans miserable...I just love it.

looking at the scores during that time period, the giants hold an 11-9 edge in wins...the dog is just saying, wasn't all that one sided...

Yeah I don't remember it quite like that, T. ( or ex T) - First of all, in the 70's it was Roger Staubach- who wore a skirt bck there and always managed to weasel out a Roughing the Passer Penalty to snatch a victory.

Then it was a series of no name QB's like Kevin Sweeney from Fresno and some guy named Higginbotham or something.

It's always been a struggle with Dallas- up until now.

I heard their fans are occupying the Stadium to get Jerry to hire a GM. LOL, we don't need to address these clowns anymore...

They've become the Jets.

Yeah I don't remember it quite like that, T. ( or ex T) - First of all, in the 70's it was Roger Staubach- who wore a skirt bck there and always managed to weasel out a Roughing the Passer Penalty to snatch a victory.

Then it was a series of no name QB's like Kevin Sweeney from Fresno and some guy named Higginbotham or something.

It's always been a struggle with Dallas- up until now.

I heard their fans are occupying the Stadium to get Jerry to hire a GM. LOL, we don't need to address these clowns anymore...

They've become the Jets.

Tail end of Roger's career...he was getting touched more and more by the Giants D....Danny White and Gary Hogeboom....then another no name....then Landry was exiled upon the coming of Jones...hires Jimmy....trades Herschel Walker to Minnesota for a million picks...the Broke Backs stock up on everything....Giants continue to smack around until 91 when Aikman catches fire then the Broke Backs become a force again. But Danny White, Hogeboom were just as much Taylor's bitches as Logan, Jaworski and Theisman...forgot about Sweeney ....maybe he was the no name after White/Hogeboom....like the difference between Pisarcik/Goldsteyn....remember those two abortions Bro? :o

Tail end of Roger's career...he was getting touched more and more by the Giants D....Danny White and Gary Hogeboom....then another no name....then Landry was exiled upon the coming of Jones...hires Jimmy....trades Herschel Walker to Minnesota for a million picks...the Broke Backs stock up on everything....Giants continue to smack around until 91 when Aikman catches fire then the Broke Backs become a force again. But Danny White, Hogeboom were just as much Taylor's bitches as Logan, Jaworski and Theisman...forgot about Sweeney ....maybe he was the no name after White/Hogeboom....like the difference between Pisarcik/Goldsteyn....remember those two abortions Bro? :o

I think Sweeney played one game , might've been a Thanksgiving game. Came off the bench to throw 3 TD passes in the 2nd half to beat the Giants. (that's all memory, golfy)

Some other cowboys scrub did that as well. And Ryan Leaf did it, fer crissakes!

I think Sweeney played one game , might've been a Thanksgiving game. Came off the bench to throw 3 TD passes in the 2nd half to beat the Giants. (that's all memory, golfy)

Some other cowboys scrub did that as well. And Ryan Leaf did it, fer crissakes!

Yeah I remember...what I am trying to convey is that for the most part...the Broke Back teams were very mediocre and could be beaten consistently by a superior Giants team at the time. And seeing those recordings of the NFC Championship game circa 1990...it brings back the memories of a harder hitting more punishing era. That is what I am writing...that the Giants consistently punished the Broke Back teams of that era...not necessarily won every game.

Yeah I remember...what I am trying to convey is that for the most part...the Broke Back teams were very mediocre and could be beaten consistently by a superior Giants team at the time. And seeing those recordings of the NFC Championship game circa 1990...it brings back the memories of a harder hitting more punishing era. That is what I am writing...that the Giants consistently punished the Broke Back teams of that era...not necessarily won every game.

This is very true, T. I guess it's the bad ones that stick in my craw.

This is very true, T. I guess it's the bad ones that stick in my craw.

Remember one of the worst was that Danny White to Herschel Walker draw play that won the first game of the season....from that point forward though we were Super Bowl bound. :flex:

for laughs... "Your mom is so fat when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house" :laugh:

Dude, If you gonna go with the whole your mooma i so fat jokes the one to goes with is..

Is your momma is so fat that her HS Yearbook photo was an aerial view

The dog just isn't sure where you are getting your facts from...during that time period the giants were 11-9 against the cowboys, won 3 division titles to Dallas 2, and went to the playoffs 6 times to Dallas 4...in reality it was the redskins that owned that time period in NFC east...the giants weren't dominant except for the super bowl seasons, but to say they consistently pun shed an inferior team is simply not true...

Silly little man. The pain doesn't run as deep as you would think but if it makes you feel better to think so then, by all means, do it.

My Superbowl comment was a response to some post Nas made. For some reason you are itching to create conflict (which I'm all for when warranted) but in doing so you are lowering yourself to BB depth. Which means you are posting alot of confrontational nonsense.

And really, division crowns? Who really counts division crowns besides the players themselves and the owners? It's all forgotten after wild card week. Where did the division crowns get the Cowboys when the years they didn't win the Superbowls and how good will this year's division crown feel if Atlanta wins or when Greenbay dismantles the Giants?

Last year the Cowboys put a terrible defense on the field. They added a couple of roll players who would make them better and a coach -- which gets you about two or three more wins. Hopefully, they plug the holes next year. It's doable. But I think most Cowboys fans -- or at least the ones I know -- kind of saw this coming.

I don't know if I'm humbled. But you have to temper your expectations based on what the NFL has become. It's not the 1990's anymore and their are dozens of teams that have had the same problem generating consistent success as the Cowboys.

The Cowboys get the most publicity but tons of teams are in the same boat. It's very difficult in these days and I think teams have less control over their success than they had years ago. In part, you need more luck and less injuries. But I actually like this better than the 90's.

But what's laughable is that some of you Giants fans talk like the Giants have won 5 out of the last 6 Superbowls. With all of your chest thumping and the so-called brilliant moves by the fearless leaders of your franchise, you've produced 1 Superbowl win since the Cowboys won 3 in 4 years.

That's it. In fact, the Giants basically disappeard from 1991 to 2008. It happens to all teams.

But honestly, the types of debates you want to have with me -- I typically have with 49ers, Patriot, or Steelers fans. Win a few more big ones and check back. If you want me to humor you I will. But know in advance that I won't be taking you seriously. :yawn:

Until then...

First and Ten meet Big Blue...Big Blue meet FIrst and Ten -- now go trade mother jokes.

Naw, we'd rather just keep trading your mom.......................

Until then...

hmmm...

http://www.sportswra...ndpost&p=652276