SportsWrath

Thrusday is Badegg day

Firstnten

Same here.

Lol firstandten with all the sportswrath info and keeping track of when fans of other teams will show up here

Lol seriously??

Nah, man. Eggy made a post about not coming around until Thursday.

Yea I saw him say it on his "new years thread"

Just didn't think we needed two different threads on the Eggman showing up Thursday.

The key word is didn't think. Which is something your good at not thinking and opening your mouth.

How was your New years? Did it include Asians and Mexicans? I see those distinctions are important to you.

i penciled this in on my office calendar.

my fandom isn't complete without the misery of others

I think this is the word that describes how we're all feeling toward eggy:

scha·den·freu·de

   [shahd-n-froi-duh] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA

noun

to take great joy or pleasure felt at someone else's misery and misfortune.

scha·den·freu·de

noun

we all know how this can change on a dime....The 07 season cannot be erased....lest we forget.....where the Giants stepped on their heads on the way to beating the pats....The fact the Old man Jones bought his team air fair and NFCC tickets before his team lost, puts that win in the biggest ass reaming in recent Dallas history. And for them to equalize that allot has to fall in place. This recent win is just more dessert after that ridiculously satisfying meal.

Anytime we spoil the day of anyone within Broke Backdom...I am HAPPY!!! :)

I don't hate NE so I won't take pleasure in beating them... but we contributed to the demise of the Eagles, Boys and the fucking Jets :flex: ... this season is a success for that alone.. we made the playoffs and if we make it past Atl, then this season is really good... anything past that is icing on the cake.... Fewel has to go still.. sorry.

scha·den·freu·de

noun

Okay, I obviously have to admit that the Giants are the better team this season because they won both games. But I'm not in as much misery as you might expect. Like I said months ago, the 2011 Cowboys were an 8-8 team. No surprises as to why. But I was pleasently surprised by 4 or 5 things and if they play their cards right, they could make a run next season. I'm more optimistic now than I have been in years past. We'll see.

As far as the Giants go:

Giants 27 Atlanta 20 -- I think Atlanta wins in Atanta. If the weather is good, I think Atlanta has a shot. But I think the Giants will find a way.

GreenBay 38 Giants 20 -- and that is being generous, especially if Jennings is back. I think this one is close at different moments in the game but this is not 2007. Ain't happening. Not with GB being at home with 2 weeks to prepare. So enjoy this weekend.

Okay, I obviously have to admit that the Giants are the better team this season because they won both games. But I'm not in as much misery as you might expect. Like I said months ago, the 2011 Cowboys were an 8-8 team. No surprises as to why. But I was pleasently surprised by 4 or 5 things and if they play their cards right, they could make a run next season. I'm more optimistic now than I have been in years past. We'll see.

As far as the Giants go:

Giants 27 Atlanta 20 -- I think Atlanta wins in Atanta. If the weather is good, I think Atlanta has a shot. But I think the Giants will find a way.

GreenBay 38 Giants 20 -- and that is being generous, especially if Jennings is back. I think this one is close at different moments in the game but this is not 2007. Ain't happening. Not with GB being at home with 2 weeks to prepare. So enjoy this weekend.

I think you should wear a Manning jersey during the Giants-Falcons game... that if you really meant it when you referred to us as "Sportswrath Brothers" :cheers:

As far as the Giants go:

We're not necessarily playing Green Bay in the 2nd round. I will be rooting hard for Detroit as well as the Giants this weekend.

We're not necessarily playing Green Bay in the 2nd round. I will be rooting hard for Detroit as well as the Giants this weekend.

You should root hard for Detroit. It's your only chance. Though SF will be no picnic either. But I just don't see it happening. That's while I'm calling for Giants/GB.

The Saints getting upset two years in a row in the first round? At home this year on a Sat night? With Brees playing as well as he is? Against a team whose coach and QB are in their first real big game on a big stage? I don't know about that one.

Here is what I say in the crazy unpredictable league that this has become. If Detroit upsets NO, the Falcons upset the Giants. Wouldn't that be a pisser...

You should root hard for Detroit. It's your only chance. Though SF will be no picnic either. But I just don't see it happening. That's while I'm calling for Giants/GB.

The Saints getting upset two years in a row in the first round? At home this year on a Sat night? With Brees playing as well as he is? Against a team whose coach and QB are in their first real big game on a big stage? I don't know about that one.

Here is what I say in the crazy unpredictable league that this has become. If Detroit upsets NO, the Falcons upset the Giants. Wouldn't that be a pisser...

Yea but we already got our year's worth just seeing the look on Jerry Jones' face.... twice actually :D