SportsWrath

New Giants Linebackers

Guest StrahansGap

Goff should be re-signed. He's going to be a very good player if he can come back healthy. The starting 3 projects very nicely in Goff, Boley, and Kiwi. I also think letting Chase go for all the rookies was a mistake. If anything, they should've re-signed Chase the next day after Goff got injured. There was no way throwing those rooks out there that soon was a good idea.

Let me just say, going into 2012, the jury is very much out on Greg Jones, Jacquian Williams, and Mark Herzlich. We just don't know if these guys are long term solutions. To me, you already had a veteran in Bulluck last year come in and the results weren't that desirable.

I'd prefer the Giants get a LB in the top 2 rounds. Someone with real athletic talent, not a project like the 3 rookies this year. Big on my radar is Ronnell Lewis from OU, Vontaze Burfict from ASU, and to a slightly lesser extent, Luke Kuechly from Boston College. Despite Fletcher's production this year, father time will catch up to him in the near future, whether it's next year or the year after. Get the next London Fletcher. To me, if he keeps his head on straight, Burfict is the next Ray Lewis.

these three guys are going to be gone by the first round and with our luck we'll draft another awesome DE.

Vontaze Burfict looks awesome when i watch that bowl game. but the dude is insane, he was flag for yapping at another player??.. This dude has some kind of screw loose. No thanks for a nut case. Luke Kuechly will be long gone by mid first round. This guy is quick as hell, has good hands for a LB and wide body to play it.

i'm really worry about next year with our De. Since Osi will highly likely be gone. We be crying over the D line not getting pressure again... as much as we hate Osi for greed and glory, this dude can play and helps more than we know....

TT92

I think Osi is in Blue again next year.

Only way he leaves is if we get a 2 and a 5 or a 1st rounder.

Reese just doesn't let great talent and price go away for shitty value. And Osi is worth atleast a 2 and a 5 because hes still an elite pass rusher, and they are worth keeping around especially at his price next year. But if a team gives fair value for him then he is gone.

The one thing that's stopping another team

From trading some nice picks

To us is that they know there gonna have re-up his contract and We all know Osi wants more than he's worth $ wise.

I really want Tollefson back for the same reason I want Blackburn. He seems content in his backup role and when called upon, he's filled in nicely. Neither are stars and both seem to play with a lot of heart.

Terrell Thomas is a no brainer, must sign. Injury this year will hurt his asking price and opportunities somewhat, but he's our 1A or 1B corner next to CWeb.

McKenzie's best days are behind him I agree, but I'm always nervous replacing a starter on the OLine.

Goff, I like a lot, but I think he could go if he asks for big money. If he goes, we should offer Blackburn a longer deal given the difference his re-signing this year has made. Maybe we offer it to Blackburn anyway.

Manningham, Hixon, Thomas - I think we should make a move for at least one of these guys. Obviously the FO is going to go after Manningham, but so will other teams. Given Cruz's emergence, Manningham is less of a priority. I'd be pissed if he didn't get an offer from us, but I don't think he's #2 on this team anymore and his contract should reflect that.

I think SG is thinking of Dan Connor on the Panthers, he is gonna be Fa and when Beason comes back from injury. Connor will go back to being a back up. Connor is good against the run and decent in coverage, I think he can play sam or middle. We like to mix and match LB's, he would be a good fit.

Nas KMac has played very well lately and T2 may easily still get a nce offer from someone , we shall see. Hope we keep him. I don't care about Tolly.

You don't care about Tolly? I think he's as important if not more important than Osi... since Osi shows up 3 games a season.

Kmac is old... not much left in the tank.. not even sure he'd want to play. And T2 is coming off injury... not sure he will command what's in the safe either.

I think SG is thinking of Dan Connor on the Panthers, he is gonna be Fa and when Beason comes back from injury. Connor will go back to being a back up. Connor is good against the run and decent in coverage, I think he can play sam or middle. We like to mix and match LB's, he would be a good fit.

tumblr_lma2vfU3sG1qa27vxo1_500.jpg

Tolly is as Important as Osi Nas??? Really?

Osi has 9 sacks in 9 games. Dude can get to the QB when we need him too.

So you're basing all of your argument on the sack stat? Not how many games he played... not how many times they ran right by him? Do I think Tolfy is better than Osi? No... but dollar for dollar he is.

Bro Osi is set to make 3.5 million next year. Dollar for dollar that's 100x better then Osi.

Offenses have to account for Osi, they don't care where Tolly Is.

I like Tolly, but on a scale from 1-10 he's about a 3 and Osi is a nice 6-7 and a 9 on a good day.

At $3.5 mill Osi is a steal. And that's why he wants more $.

Guest StrahansGap

Hell yea he is, has a real high motor as well.

He just can't be compared to Osi. Not even

Comparable.

Shit....I'm not even attempting to even slightly compare the two. I'm just talking about Tollefson at face value.

Hell yea he is, has a real high motor as well.

He just can't be compared to Osi. Not even

Comparable.

YUPPPPP... and i'm not just agreeing because i got an OSI jersey from marshells (on sale BTW)... team player and star players are two different thing.. for 3 million i think Osi is damn worth every penny, yes he only played a few games this year but look at the dude when he's in there.. look at that "Krakken" Front LINE that gets at the QB...

you guys tell me how many times you seen White chocolate's name mention when he's in there??.. yeah i know he comes in as a backup. but he does get play , yet no, nothing, i hardly hear his name come up... yes he's great team player and awesome backup, but nothing other than that.

Osi is a beast and ANY team would love to have him.. one trick pony or not,, as long as he could do that trick well, i'll buy.

i think we're pretty spoil as Giant fans, bet you guys don't know any Skin fans huh???.. they been crying for almost 10 years now..

anyways, YES LB is needed and i have Mention this for so many times, WE NEED a Leader on LB and need to get it from FA. NO one gonna listen or respect a rookie (other than Von Miller type , or patrick willies)..