SportsWrath

For when eggdog comes back......

BIGBLUE01

.....yeah yeah, we know. Youll be busy till later blah blah blah...........

But nonetheless, let this be your welcome back................

GIANTS NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:F-U:

YUP, I was pissed a few weeks ago, and rightfully so. Their performance vs the Saints and the last skins game was pathetic. But the Giants have what the cowshits dont.......more talent and heart.

FUCK THE COWGIRLS.....GO HOME.

YUP, I was pissed a few weeks ago, and rightfully so. Their performance vs the Saints and the last skins game was pathetic. But the Giants have what the cowshits dont.......more talent and heart.

FUCK THE COWGIRLS.....GO HOME.

Fuck the cowgirls, fuck the cowgirls, fuck the cowgirls...

I have to be honest here BB. I don't think I can respond to you anymore. Seriously. I won't put you on ignore because you are waaaaay too entertaining. But this routine -- the drama -- the hypocricy -- is getting old.

Let's be real: You disappear when the Giants play poorly. So you, by definition, are a fair weather fan. That's right. Fair-weather. You blame others -- I believe in your last drama-filled tirade you said that Badegg and Italian Hotdog made life on the boards unpleasant. C'mon man. We are just 2 people.

Despite all of this, when the Giants win their only 3rd game in what, like 7, you reappear and direct a thread at me -- the very person who supposedly makes the boards less fun. Why engage me in a post like this if I am one of the reasons you don't like to post here?

Ane then you whine when either I or the Dog comes back at you with facts.

Can you smell what I'm cooking here, BB?

Rinse. Repeat. Rinse. Repeat.

And your profanity laced tirades...fuck this, cum mouth that...

C'mon man. Be better than that in 2012.

C'MON MAN!

Fuck the cowgirls, fuck the cowgirls, fuck the cowgirls...

I have to be honest here BB. I don't think I can respond to you anymore. Seriously. I won't put you on ignore because you are waaaaay too entertaining. But this routine -- the drama -- the hypocricy -- is getting old.

Let's be real: You disappear when the Giants play poorly. So you, by definition, are a fair weather fan. That's right. Fair-weather. You blame others -- I believe in your last drama-filled tirade you said that Badegg and Italian Hotdog made life on the boards unpleasant. C'mon man. We are just 2 people.

Despite all of this, when the Giants win their only 3rd game in what, like 7, you reappear and direct a thread at me -- the very person who supposedly makes the boards less fun. Why engage me in a post like this if I am one of the reasons you don't like to post here?

Ane then you whine when either I or the Dog comes back at you with facts.

Can you smell what I'm cooking here, BB?

Rinse. Repeat. Rinse. Repeat.

And your profanity laced tirades...fuck this, cum mouth that...

C'mon man. Be better than that in 2012.

C'MON MAN!

100% accurate on all acounts. the dog has chosen to no longer respond directly to him, and merely enjoy the entertainment from afar...