SportsWrath

2011 NFC East Champs

Virginia Giant

Fire Coughlin, this man obviously isnt right for the GIants.

Wont lie, during that losing streak I didnt see the Giants pulling out the NFC East title, but now that it has happened I couldnt be happier.

Lets take it to those dirty birds and keeps this feeling going.

Been a long time since watching the Giants play been perfect. At best we expect it to be competitive and at worst, they roll over and play dead for 4 quarters.

Just nice to see them stepping up to the challenge and winning.

It feels good but we are still a 9-7 division winner. I'm not going to get too big for my britches. We were fortunate that the Eagles started so poorly because the way they finished the season they looked like they were getting it together as well. We did enough to get in. I'm glad, always good to see the Brokebacks and Shegirls watch us during the playoffs. They talked a lot and we are the ones in the dance.

I don't think we match up well with the Falcons at all. But their defense can be had, and if we can get to Ryan enough then we have a good chance. I'd have rather had seen us go up against the Lions but so be it. Let's go Giants!

This just in...the Giants now have the most playoff appearances of any NFL team; and the most first place finishes than any other NFL team at 23....that beats both the Pack and the Broke Backs both at 22. :cheers:

Did a bird named bob papa fill you in?

It feels good but we are still a 9-7 division winner. I'm not going to get too big for my britches. We were fortunate that the Eagles started so poorly because the way they finished the season they looked like they were getting it together as well. We did enough to get in. I'm glad, always good to see the Brokebacks and Shegirls watch us during the playoffs. They talked a lot and we are the ones in the dance.

I don't think we match up well with the Falcons at all. But their defense can be had, and if we can get to Ryan enough then we have a good chance. I'd have rather had seen us go up against the Lions but so be it. Let's go Giants!

The only team I don't want to face is the Saints... I don't know much about the Falcons but I doubt they're tougher than the 9ers, NE, or GB...

The dog would say the falcons are the better match up. Detroit can put up 40 in a hurry, and their defense while not spectacular creates turnovers and has scored a lot on that side of the ball. Atlanta is decent but you can get a shoddy offensive performance out of them on any given week. Regardless, this match up in the dogs opinion gives them the best chance of getting out of round 1 ...round 2 is academic unless Detroit upsets NO...

The dog would say the falcons are the better match up. Detroit can put up 40 in a hurry, and their defense while not spectacular creates turnovers and has scored a lot on that side of the ball. Atlanta is decent but you can get a shoddy offensive performance out of them on any given week. Regardless, this match up in the dogs opinion gives them the best chance of getting out of round 1 ...round 2 is academic unless Detroit upsets NO...

I totally disagree. San Fransisco is ripe for a 1-and-done playoff appearance. I hope we get the chance for a rematch.

The only team I don't want to face is NO... not because of their offensive prowess but because of Fewel's incredible ability to shit the bed against them.

NO are scary good on O and better than GB or NE on D. I like them for the Superbowl win. It would take a great showing to beat them but with the kind of pressure we're generating now I think we'd have a better chance than the last time we met. Not a good chance, but better. They did lose to St. Louis after all...