SportsWrath

Tony Romo

Sephiroth

I'll give him some credit, it couldn't have been easy playing with that hand. And other than the int, he had a pretty good game. The fumble didn't really matter.

I still hate his fucking little smirk, but he didn't cost them the game tonight.

Are you kidding me?? He could throw anything pass 15 yards the whole game. Must to the credit of Our defense. But still romo was playing like crap and he knows it. They should of pull his ass off.

Are you kidding me?? He could throw anything pass 15 yards the whole game. Must to the credit of Our defense. But still romo was playing like crap and he knows it. They should of pull his ass off.

Look at his stats: 29/37, 289 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT That's far from terrible. Obviously not good enough (thank god!), but he definitely didn't cost his team the game, and in the 3rd, made me a little nervous.

He might have been more antsy than he needed to be during the game, but considering how our dline was playing, how his oline was playing, and how much pain he was already in just trying to hold the ball, I can't really fault him for that

Feel free to blame their oline and running game. And credit our defense, who actually showed up for this game. And Roob Ryan, who isn't close to the defensive genius everyone claims him to be.

I'm not asking anyone to suck his cock; all I said is that he didn't cost his team the game.