SportsWrath

Victor Cruuuuuuuz

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

In the beginning of the season I had said that I don't like Cruz' celebrations because he was a rookie and needs to know his place first. Now, at the end of the season, I'm going to say that he can do whatever the fuck he wants!!!!!!!! He's earned the right to take a shit in the end zone for all I care. Go Cruuuuuuuuuz!!!!!

Guest StrahansGap

he wasn't a rookie in the beginning of the season.

He played in 3 games last year....and practically did nothing. As far as I'm concerned, this is his first real season as a ny giant.

He showed big play ability in the preseason last year, an injury cost him the rest of that season. He came into this season and there was a hole at WR that needed to be filled and he stepped up and succeeded beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Perfect example of someone stepping up when an opportunity presented itself and making the most of it. On another note, I think the Giants should still make a run at Steve Smith in the offseason.

In the beginning of the season I had said that I don't like Cruz' celebrations because he was a rookie and needs to know his place first. Now, at the end of the season, I'm going to say that he can do whatever the fuck he wants!!!!!!!! He's earned the right to take a shit in the end zone for all I care. Go Cruuuuuuuuuz!!!!!

I dont mind him doing a victory dance. I just hate the one he picked. The guy gets me pumped every time he catches a TD, then I wince as soon as he starts dancing. I find it to be very gay.

He def out play Mario and should take Mario Pay check. This dude is the real deal.

Teams are trying to double nicks that give Cruz all the big catches. But with nicks and Cruz along with one more killer WR. We are set!!!!!

I would say we need a killer TE more than another WR... those guys in NO and NE are insane.