SportsWrath

Just got a phone call from Manning

Firstnten

you're not your. as in you're an idiot.

but really, this team, which eschews cheerleaders, spends more time trying to cheer lead than any team i know.

the dog will have to agree with you here. this seems fairly lame. not sure if other teams do this, but can imagine some might. that being said, you have essentially the first round of the playoffs being played Sunday night, and as an organization you have to spend time creating a message begging fans to be loud? seems silly. places like NO, KC, Denver, Philly, Pittsburgh...etc...never have to beg fans to be loud. perhaps if the team would go out and play with intensity on a consistent basis, the fans wouldn't enter the stadium on edge over whether or not they were going to get see a team that has some fight in it or a team that is going to sluggishly cash in the effort...

they shouldn't have built the stadium and did PSL's if they wanted a rowdy crowd

Can;t agree more. How can anyone add to field noise from behind a glass window, sitting at the bar, or waiting on line at the carving station? I wonder if the message went out only to us peasants who actually sit outside and watch the game.

More glazed pheasant my lord?

Loud? They move the game to Sunday night in January at the Meadowlands in a NEW Gazillian dollar stadium that does not have a dome. Should the Cowboys actually find a running game, they may have to worry more about treating fans for hypothermia then whether anyone is cheering.

Loud? They move the game to Sunday night in January at the Meadowlands in a NEW Gazillian dollar stadium that does not have a dome. Should the Cowboys actually find a running game, they may have to worry more about treating fans for hypothermia then whether anyone is cheering.

it's supposed to be in the mid 50's Sunday during the day.

it's supposed to be in the mid 50's Sunday during the day.

True. That's why it would probably be a more enjoyable experience and a better game if it were played Sunday during the day in the mid 50's. I'll bet it's much colder by 9 and if you have the typical Meadowlands wind it's going to feel 10 degrees colder than whatever it is.

True. That's why it would probably be a more enjoyable experience and a better game if it were played Sunday during the day in the mid 50's. I'll bet it's much colder by 9 and if you have the typical Meadowlands wind it's going to feel 10 degrees colder than whatever it is.

Its worse when its windy at the new stadium.

Its worse when its windy at the new stadium.

Too bad. A co-worker of my (a Giants fan) is not going because of that and the traffic. He offered me the tickets but I would rather be home than freeze my ass off.

Too bad. A co-worker of my (a Giants fan) is not going because of that and the traffic. He offered me the tickets but I would rather be home than freeze my ass off.

You're not going to freeze your ass off if you dress properly. I have been out there in sleet/freezing rain. And if you went you would be in Dallas company there will be 50/50 Giants to Dallas fans at this game. And it being a night game IMO the rowdy level goes up 100%.

Where do you live, Egg? (no not the exact address lol)

Now THAT'S lame.

I've been to a football game when it was -40oC and there was ice forming in my beer.

Guest StrahansGap

I think it's a good thing. Sorry to all of you season ticket holders.....but you're all lame when it comes to making noise at home. The long time ticket holders should give their tickets to their kids or grand kids today. Nothing worse than going to a Giants game and watching thousands of 70+ year olds cemented in their seats. I have respect for them....but it ends there.

I think it's a good thing. Sorry to all of you season ticket holders.....but you're all lame when it comes to making noise at home. The long time ticket holders should give their tickets to their kids or grand kids today. Nothing worse than going to a Giants game and watching thousands of 70+ year olds cemented in their seats. I have respect for them....but it ends there.

I don't thinke there should be a list.. or ticket holders... quite frankly, it's not serving us well.... just buy the tickets when they come out... go stand in line.

Freaking Eli and the giants should refund all tickets when they losse by more than two TD.

I have an issue with noise as well. It seems like the lower level seats are where most sit around with their radio and listen to the games. The upper level gets a little noise but still sad.