SportsWrath

Ramses Barden

Sephiroth

Isn't he near the end of his contract by next year? I hate to have this 6'6 asshole waste our roster spot all these years then be catching TDs left and right for someone else or demanding some coin for a productive contract season.

With the way Eli sometimes sail the ball so high in the end zone you would think freaking gilltard would put barren in there. Have nicks draw out some attention.

Jesus Christ dude.. did he steal your lunch? :)

Truth is we don't really know wtf... Personally I think he should see the field more so we can get a decent sample size of his production.. or lack thereof. Comparing him to S. Moss is not fair.. Moss was a total loss..

Is he really 6'6?? Cuz the dude dosen't play like he is. I guess it's like in basketball you have big dudes like Pual Gasol but he can't get rebounds off dudes like Jason Kidd.

Anyways. I still haven't seen him put in there during the end zone....

Yeah, give him a shot on a fade in the endzone, then we'll see if he really plays to his height or not.

So far it seems like he's only been asked to run the little guy routes... slants and other five-to-ten yard stuff.

You're probably right though... this isn't some 13-2 team that can afford to leave a weapon on the bench.

Didn't Scott only fumble once?

Definitely two, although I think the 2nd one was a bad call, but regardless it was also bad technique. His ball security is not good.

I'm not giving up on the guy... he's just got to get the ball high and tight before seeing the field against an NFL defense.

Is he really 6'6?? Cuz the dude dosen't play like he is. I guess it's like in basketball you have big dudes like Pual Gasol but he can't get rebounds off dudes like Jason Kidd.

I wonder if he hasn't been coached to "play small." I remember watching a video of rookie mini-camp his first season and Coughlin was working specifically with Barden... telling him to "make himself compact" and "keep his arms and legs in close."

I wonder if he hasn't been coached to "play small." I remember watching a video of rookie mini-camp his first season and Coughlin was working specifically with Barden... telling him to "make himself compact" and "keep his arms and legs in close."

I think he was talking more about route running, you dont want your WRs flailing around like idiots while trying to run specific cuts.

Ramses Barden = Soak 'n' Gro Sinorce Moss

Sinorice Moss was the greatest receiver in the history of this franchise before Barden got here. I'll bet you a dollar that next year, Barden is the #3 receiver on this team.

On second thought, wait... Mc Donald's might have two dollar McRib sandwiches next August. Let's make it a quarter. An American quarter that Barden is the starter. That's good for like, two Squirrel Nut Zippers, or five dinners at a Canadian restaurant with the exchange rate and all.