SportsWrath

and it comes down to who doesn't want it the least.

Cowboyz

In all honesty, from the way the season has played out, neither Dallas fans nor Giants fans should be surprised with the outcome, whatever it may be.

I'm hoping for a well fought game from both sides, and obviously I'm rooting for a Giants win. I'll be upset with a poorly officiated game and I'll be upset if Romo doesn't play and pretty much upset with anything else that would distract from the best the Cowboys have in effort and talent going up against the same from the Giants.

You should be worried after the Giants finally figured out how to produce a Giants-like defensive performance. Brooms are out, get ready for a sweep.

This is what I love about you guys. Everytime the Giants have a good game, the Giants have "figure it out." The 2011 Giants have a knack for figuring it out against bad teams and getting blasted by good offensive teams. I guess it's a good thing that they won't be seeing Rex Grossman any more this season because they haven't "figured" him out.

just about anyhing can happen in this crazy , divisional finale between two old foes

im expecting a messy , gut wrenching , nerve shredding encounter with loads of stupid mistakes and turnovers

i just hope we are not playing against the refs and the Cowboys !

Giants by 3 ( Tynes 46 yarder as time expires )

just about anyhing can happen in this crazy , divisional all or nothing finale between two old foes

im expecting a messy , gut wrenching , nerve shredding encounter with loads of stupid mistakes and turnovers

i just hope we are not playing against the refs and the Cowboys !

Giants by 3 ( Tynes 46 yarder as time expires )

This.. and I don't think it's going to happen because I'll be damned if our FO hasn't already contacted the league regarding being ass-fucked by the refs. I just hope Nicks snaps out of his cold weather performance and start catching the damn ball... and if I was his WR coach, I'd tell him to man up and be physical... he let Revis own him.. no excuse... even if Revis is the best CB there's... you're taller.. bigger.. and oh the ball is thrown at you... man up Hakeem.

This.. and I don't think it's going to happen because I'll be damned if our FO hasn't already contacted the league regarding being ass-fucked by the refs. I just hope Nicks snaps out of his cold weather performance and start catching the damn ball... and if I was his WR coach, I'd tell him to man up and be physical... he let Revis own him.. no excuse... even if Revis is the best CB there's... you're taller.. bigger.. and oh the ball is thrown at you... man up Hakeem.

Hehe... that Revis is a hell of a player, but I've never seen a football player get Michael Jordan calls like that. There were a few plays by Revis on Saturday that, if its any other DB getting that grabby with a receiver, the flags are coming out every time. But Revis, because he's Revis, gets the benefit of the doubt.

This is what I love about you guys. Everytime the Giants have a good game, the Giants have "figure it out." The 2011 Giants have a knack for figuring it out against bad teams and getting blasted by good offensive teams. I guess it's a good thing that they won't be seeing Rex Grossman any more this season because they haven't "figured" him out.

And I love how you guys come in here chirping like we didn't beat you just a few weeks ago.

And I love how you guys come in here chirping like we didn't beat you just a few weeks ago.

If you check my posts most of my Cowboys chirping this season has been to the tune of 8-8. See, I got it all figured out. Just like the Giants...until they play the 49ers, Saints, Packers or, of course, the dreaded Redskins.

Laugh all you want but its true.

Grossman took that Bears team to the SB years ago and Romo just chokes time after time.

2 weeks ago he missed a wide open miles Austin to win the game and the division.

I don't know about all that man... Romo.. the cowboys were one drop away from winning against us in the playoffs in 2007/08 and one completion away from winning against us last game... Romo is a good QB... Having said that.. Eli is the better of the two.

Laugh all you want but its true.

Grossman took that Bears team to the SB years ago and Romo just chokes time after time.

2 weeks ago he missed a wide open miles Austin to win the game and the division.

To argue that Romo "chokes all the time" is just ignorant. Their failure to win a Superbowl while Romo has been around is a Cowboys/coaching issue more than a Romo issue. They just have not been good enough from top to bottom.

The play 2 weeks ago looked awkward to begin with and neither Austin nor Romo looked like they were on the same page. Austin has since admitted he lost the ball in the lights and I'll buy that.

I don't look at Sunday night as Eli vs. Romo. Fact of the matter is that the Giants D-line is playing better than the Cowboys o-line right now and vice versa. If the Cowboys protect Romo, it is more likely that he'll put 30 points on the board then choke. If the Cowboys generate a pass rush that actually results in some sacks, they have a chance. If they blitz and don't get near Manning, like 2 weeks ago, they most likely will loose. The defense has to do something, it's not all on the QB.

Fair points Badegg I was just trying to grind your gears haha. Romo isn't a bad QB and he is better then Rexy, but not by alot. He's a top 10 QB, but he's definately in the 9-10 range where Eli is top 5. Romo does choke alot though you can't lie.

I think the key to Sunday's game for the cowboys is there defense. I think the Giants D will be better.

Fair points Badegg I was just trying to grind your gears haha. Romo isn't a bad QB and he is better then Rexy, but not by alot. He's a top 10 QB, but he's definately in the 9-10 range where Eli is top 5. Romo does choke alot though you can't lie.

I think the key to Sunday's game for the cowboys is there defense. I think the Giants D will be better.

I don't think Romo chokes and I think he and Eli are alot closer than people here want to admit. If I were building a team right now and I had my choice, it would probably be Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peyton Manning if healthy and maybe Rothlesberger. Maybe. But after the first 4 Eli and Romo are basically a toss up for me. They both have their strengths and they both tend to make inexplicable bad plays from time to time that keeps them below the guys mentioned above IMO. I don't necessarily think its choking. But maybe stupidity.

I think you are spot on with the defenses. The Giants generate a better pass rush. The Cowboys back side of teh Cowboys defense and their pass rush are capable of a very good game from time to time, so maybe they bring it Sunday. But most of the time, they haven't. Again, they just don't have the talent to run the type of defense Ryan wants to run. Cowboys fans who were being honest with themselves in Sept realized this back then. He needs to change it up a little Sunday night,

big%20F-U.gif