SportsWrath

Congrats gateb!

mws44

gateb

i am tired of ur ancestral nonsence about every giant player that comes about. if there is a free agent that is available, u will go on and on and on until you drive everyone crazy.

but, im not the one who got quoted on giants.com so whats my opinion worth?

jk bout abouve gateb. just had to give some dramatic touch

scroll to bottom

btw, guys, this is the second time I've gotten on the Giants site. I got there a couple of years ago when once in a while they took quotes from members.

thought you were 13? a couple of years ago when i was 13 i was worrying about learning to right cursive not posting stuff on giants.com MB!

just kidding with you gateb.....

thought you were 13? a couple of years ago when i was 13 i was worrying about learning to right cursive not posting stuff on giants.com MB!

just kidding with you gateb.....

Cursive at 13? I wrote perfect cursive at the age of 9... oh yeah, you're a Yankee fan.

Cursive at 13? I wrote perfect cursive at the age of 9... oh yeah, you're a Yankee fan.

wow your what carols mencia would call a DOO-DOO-DER!If you use your brain and actually read what i said that when i was 13....a few years ago(like gateb said he was quoted 2 time on the giants site this time and a few years ago) i was trying to learn cursive..be smart and think before you post!

wow your what carols mencia would call a DOO-DOO-DER!If you use your brain and actually read what i said that when i was 13....a few years ago(like gateb said he was quoted 2 time on the giants site this time and a few years ago) i was trying to learn cursive..be smart and think before you post!

Yeah, you were trying to learn cursive which most educated Americans learn at the age of 8. Try again.