SportsWrath

If you had a choice between a new HC or one and done?

JackStroud

hes still no vince lombardy but ill give the devil his do

i still want a younger HC who does not have these mid season collapses

Jack.. where the fuck were you?

I agree Midseason collapses are a bitch but he righted the ship when it mattered most.

i still want a younger HC who does not have these mid season collapses

In retrospect, it wasn't a collapse it was a quickening. In 5 weeks they played both #1 seeds ( GB, NE ) as well as the NFC #2 and #3 ( SF, NO ).

They beat NE and lost to both GB and SF on the last play of the game. Not really that bad when you think about it.

Add to that They came together and grew from it instead of going in the tank? That is a testament to the coach.

In retrospect, it wasn't a collapse it was a quickening. In 5 weeks they played both #1 seeds ( GB, NE ) as well as the NFC #2 and #3 ( SF, NO ).

They beat NE and lost to both GB and SF on the last play of the game. Not really that bad when you think about it.

Add to that They came together and grew from it instead of going in the tank? That is a testament to the coach.

Very good points. Someday though I would like to see the Giants go into the Superdome and at least be competitive. I think we will get some degree of satisfaction this coming season when we beat them at Giants Stadium.

Very good points. Someday though I would like to see the Giants go into the Superdome and at least be competitive. I think we will get some degree of satisfaction this coming season when we beat them at Giants Stadium.

I will say though, I don't think any team would have gone into the Superdome and beaten the Saints that night. Don't think we - or SF - would have beaten them there in the playoffs, either. They were downright scarey there down the stretch.

• 2 weeks later...