SportsWrath

Gilbride

JMFP

Even with the win, I'm still stunned by what a shitty game this man called today.

Thank God this defense finally found it's balls, because otherwise, the Giants would have lost that game.

My brother and I were watching the game, and after the Jets fumble in the end zone, we said, "run 3x, if you don't pick up the 1st, punt with about 6 minutes on the clock, and then get back on defense."

To our collective horror (I'm talking H.P. Lovecraft fucking horror), Gilbride decides to throw to Revis on 1st down.....of course, Nicks manages not only to drop the catch, but volleyball it to a Jet.

I mean, seriously, what at FUCK was he thinking?

Repeat, what the FUCK was Gilbride thinking?

Coughlin can stay the other two can fuck right off though.

You see that hit that Coughlin took? Bounced back like it was nothing....now that pussy DE Osi on the other hand....

Yeah, that was great. I just hope he doesn't end up in the booth for the Dallas game. His leg took a pretty big shot.

Yeah, that was great. I just hope he doesn't end up in the booth for the Dallas game. His leg took a pretty big shot.

I doubt you could force Coughlin off the field, he loves the game to much.

Maybe he can get a set of crutches like Sean Payton has in New Orleans.

People can lay into Coughlin all they want but the Giants came out in the second half with a passion to win, despite the ineptitude of Gilly, the refs and Fewell still trying to play a soft zone.

At halftime, Coughlin said to the reporter. " we need to establish the run this half".

On 2nd and 7, Jacobs runs for 6.

On 3rd and 1, we go 4 wide receivers and our running back (Bradshaw) is in to block.

Eli throws out wide, Cruz blows the route.

Eli throws up his hands in disgust at Cruz. Cruz will hear it on the sideline.

What's wrong with this picture?

My brother and I were watching the game, and after the Jets fumble in the end zone, we said, "run 3x, if you don't pick up the 1st, punt with about 6 minutes on the clock, and then get back on defense."

what tiny little bit of hair I have left on my noggin was torn out on this play. When they went shotgun i was like this better be a draw but even in my wildest dreams I did not expext a turnover after less tha 10 seconds of possesion.

Ughhhh

there is not enough Jameson in the North East to make me feel good about this win.

the jets proved they are worse than us but I saw no reason for confidence today.

and now if romo doesn't play next week we beat the cowboys, make the playoffs and get smoked. coughlin keeps his job, gilbride keeps his job, fewell keeps his job and we're the same team next year

I'm pretty sure with the win tonight, they already have their jobs secured.

Coughlin anyways, which I dont mind honestly.

I think if Gilly or Fewell or even both have a bad showing against the Cowboys then hopefully you can count them out next year.

I'm pretty sure with the win tonight, they already have their jobs secured.

Coughlin anyways, which I dont mind honestly.

I think if Gilly or Fewell or even both have a bad showing against the Cowboys then hopefully you can count them out next year.

you're probably right.

Even with the win, I'm still stunned by what a shitty game this man called today.

Thank God this defense finally found it's balls, because otherwise, the Giants would have lost that game.

To our collective horror (I'm talking H.P. Lovecraft fucking horror), Gilbride decides to throw to Revis on 1st down.....of course, Nicks manages not only to drop the catch, but volleyball it to a Jet.

I mean, seriously, what at FUCK was he thinking?

Repeat, what the FUCK was Gilbride thinking?

He wasn't.

This game just somewhat saved gillbride his freaking job. Screw me!!!!

I don't know man.. I'm not too confident there are many OCs out there who are better... Grass is greener on the other side... look at our DC situation.. we saw Fox and Spags slip and suffered under Lewis Sheridan and now Feuseless.

At halftime, Coughlin said to the reporter. " we need to establish the run this half".

On 2nd and 7, Jacobs runs for 6.

On 3rd and 1, we go 4 wide receivers and our running back (Bradshaw) is in to block.

Eli throws out wide, Cruz blows the route.

Eli throws up his hands in disgust at Cruz. Cruz will hear it on the sideline.

What's wrong with this picture?

My guess is the Jets were gonna load up for the run... Cruz runs the right route and this discussion never happens.

and stop trying to force the run. it's 2012, not 1985. the 3 best teams in football do nothing but throw the ball

You still need to establish the run to open up the pass.. Most QBs tend to thrive off the play action pass... I hate being one dimensional.. I'd rather play and grind it out kindda football than a shoot out that comes down to whoever has the ball last.

and now if romo doesn't play next week we beat the cowboys, make the playoffs and get smoked. coughlin keeps his job, gilbride keeps his job, fewell keeps his job and we're the same team next year

Fewel can't keep his job... :angry: