SportsWrath

Fuck the fucking "Tuck Rule"

Treehugger

Oh, and fuck Fox and the NFL for switching to the Cowboys v Eagles with the game still in the balance. Assholes.

:oWhat? I was listening on the radio driving with the kids nd sister up north. At what point exactly did that happen?

Guest StrahansGap

On the post game interview, Coughlin said it was a bad call as well. He said something along the line of "It looked like he was ready to RUN with it"!!! You have to love Coughlin sometimes. I laughed my ass off.

On the post game interview, Coughlin said it was a bad call as well. He said something along the line of "It looked like he was ready to RUN with it"!!! You have to love Coughlin sometimes. I laughed my ass off.

hows coughlins leg?

How does the tuck rule even come into effect if the ball is knocked out of his hands by the defender?

Exactly. I can kind of understand the rule if the QB is hit in the arm or body while in a forward throwing motion and the trajectory of the ball is affected, but if the defender hits the ball itself before it's left the QB's hand the rule should never come into effect.