SportsWrath

I Know Why We Lost Today.......

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Psssst. We're not that good. Streaky at best. Highly inconsistent. If Eli wasn't our QB, we would have 2, maybe 3 wins right now....and I seriously mean that. Our defense is atrocious to say the least. It's fucking despicable. JPP is the only Giant defender worth my breath. Maybe I'll give you Corey Webster....maybe.

Without Eli, we're a 3-11 team right now........maybe worse. Even if we get in, I'm not confident enough in our defense to get the job done in the playoffs. It's sad but true. -_-

Nicks? He dropped 2 easy TDs.

+ the 3 INTs from Eli + the O's total inability to capitalise on the 2 INTs the D handed over to them in the first quarter + the O's inability to create a drive resulting in the D being worn ragged by halftime.

+ the 3 INTs from Eli + the O's total inability to capitalise on the 2 INTs the D handed over to them in the first quarter + the O's inability to create a drive resulting in the D being worn ragged by halftime.

Those 2 squandered INTs were deadly. The Giants had a chance to step on the Redskin's neck and couldn't. I think that possible Nick's dropped TD catch would have been great for momentum. It'd be nice if when the D keeps a team to a respectable 20 or so odd points the O wouldn't fuck the dog all game. :ranting2:

They can never play a complete game. Ever. On the rare occasion the defense shows up the offense can't get out of it's own way. When the offense puts up points the defense gives it right back. Utterly confounding. Though perhaps confounding isn't the appropriate word because it doesn't surprise me anymore as disappointing as it is.