SportsWrath

Let's GO RANGERS! Let's GO RANGERS!

Goliath

Switched roles? We have been playing good hockey for months now... execpt against the Islanders and Penguins, but that doesn't matter in the playoffs.

You guys were not playing that well. On the bottom of the east and went on a roll making up 17 points while we just rolled over and played dead.

phf-aabk025.jpg> ed03_marco_rangers.jpg

I don't know what you are comparing? Stanley Cups you have three and we have one. If you are comparing the two captains, Mess was the better of the player but not knocking Stevens because he was a good leader and player. Honestly you cannot compare those guys.

I don't know what you are comparing? Stanley Cups you have three and we have one. If you are comparing the two captains, Mess was the better of the player but not knocking Stevens because he was a good leader and player. Honestly you cannot compare those guys.

Just overall comparing the Rangers to the Devils. I have respect for Mess, and you can't compare the heart and soul of the Devils to the heart and soul of the Rangers.

Just overall comparing the Rangers to the Devils. I have respect for Mess, and you can't compare the heart and soul of the Devils and the heart and soul of the Rangers.

Exactly, two different teams and had two different playing styles. The Rangers were built to win immediatly and the Devils were built over a long period.

I can't stand MSG. Everytime I would watch a game on MSG I would get sick at the announcers. It was never a good save by the opposing goalie and I'll always remember when Vanbeesbrouk made a great save against the Rangers and it was "A bad wrister from Messier" when it was clearly a good shot and a great save. I can't stand those announcers! I love listening to Chico and Doc, the voices of the devils.

I can't stand MSG. Everytime I would watch a game on MSG I would get sick at the announcers. It was never a good save by the opposing goalie and I'll always remember when Vanbeesbrouk made a great save against the Rangers and it was "A bad wrister from Messier" when it was clearly a good shot and a great save. I can't stand those announcers! I love listening to Chico and Doc, the voices of the devils.

Well they are biased of course. You should listen to the Flyers announcers. They are horrible.

Good stuff there, atleast some physical play in front of the net. Oh boy, another penalty. :TD: