SportsWrath

Cowboys/ Bucs

Lughead

well looks like we wont get any help from Tampa tonight. I thought at one time earlier that Romo took a shot and looked to be in pain (ribs) but he sucked it up and kept on playing. they are driving for their 4th td tonight before the half. tampa has done squat since Freeman fumble don the first possession of the game.

well looks like we wont get any help from Tampa tonight. I thought at one time earlier that Romo took a shot and looked to be in pain (ribs) but he sucked it up and kept on playing. they are driving for their 4th td tonight before the half. tampa has done squat since Freeman fumble don the first possession of the game.

Actually, they haven't done squat since 2002.

Tampa doesnt deserve professional sports.

:F-U:

Well it's $30 just to park at the stadium, and the team is awful. The coach is probably getting fired, and they have few building blocks. Even Josh Freeman might not be the answer. I don't blame Bucs fans for not paying out the ass to see a shit show every week. Especially in this economy. The Rays aside, Tampa is a good sports town. Not a great sports town, but a good one. The Rays screwed the pooch by being in St. Pete, where it's about impossible to get to the stadium. But the Lightning do very well. You wouldn't think hockey would be so big in a market like Tampa, but this town loves it's Lightning.