SportsWrath

Michael Boley under investigation for Child Abuse

Dragon

I really don't care what athletes do in their spare time. Do your drugs, party, and be an all around dickhead but don't hurt women and children. I don't know anymore than what I read from Newsday but the fact that the issue has come up before isn't a good sign. I would get rid of the guy if this turns out to be true.

If it's true, then that really sucks.

Sounds like one of Boleys baby mamas is just trying to get some $$$

"she wanted the child support quintupled for her to live a better lifestyle" doubled or even tripled aren't enough ??considering Boley was probly already paying minimum $7,500 per month, per child.

Oh my...the dog doesn't even know where to start with this statement. Classiest fans in the league indeed...

Really whats wrong with that Sentiment.. If Boley is indeed guilty of the Accusations being made against him. I would want him gone off the roster also. Unlike some people I care what they players who represent the NY Giants do. And if one is breaking the law by committing child abuse then he should be released.

Yeah it hurts the team, but I would rather the Giants not put money in the wallet of a child abuser. Of course due process must take place and he must be found guilty of these charges 1st.

Really whats wrong with that Sentiment.. If Boley is indeed guilty of the Accusations being made against him. I would want him gone off the roster also. Unlike some people I care what they players who represent the NY Giants do. And if one is breaking the law by committing child abuse then he should be released.

Yeah it hurts the team, but I would rather the Giants not put money in the wallet of a child abuser. Of course due process must take place and he must be found guilty of these charges 1st.

His sediment, and possibly yours, is unsettling in that concern 1 is the impact on the team when an overpaid moron beats women and children...god forbid the team has "one more spot to fill"...what a true tragedy. The dog hopes the child getting beaten can overcome the guilt for dealing all the giant fans such a terrible hardship...

That is what the dog thinks is wrong with your sediments...

His sediment, and possibly yours, is unsettling in that concern 1 is the impact on the team when an overpaid moron beats women and children...god forbid the team has "one more spot to fill"...what a true tragedy. The dog hopes the child getting beaten can overcome the guilt for dealing all the giant fans such a terrible hardship...

hehehehe, "sediments"

Those are some awful sediments, you guys!

The claims against Boley, a seven-year veteran of the N.F.L., stem from a contested child support case he has been involved in with the mother of the child. Boley’s Atlanta-based lawyer, Randall M. Kessler, said in a telephone interview Saturday that the accusations were initially raised in June but that the child’s mother opted not to enter them into the record during a child support trial.

“We had a full trial in October, four months after these allegations, and the court was not asked to address those claims,” Kessler said.

“The only thing sought was a 500 percent increase in child support” for the mother, Kessler added.

It was only later that the accusations were brought, Kessler said. The claims say that the abuse took place between May 30 and June 5, and the results of an investigation by the police department in Gadsden, Ala. — Boley’s hometown — have been turned over to the district attorney.

So if he's really guilty, they should lock her up to for putting $$$ ahead of the safety of the child. That's why I don't buy this. She's trying to get rich because she squeezed his kid out of her vajayjay. Give me a break. Child support is one thing, getting paid 6 figures for "support"? GTFO. Boley needs to learn how to use a rubber, though. 6 kids, come on, man.

Now that's just what I think about it. Obviously there's two sides to every story and then there's the truth. Nobody knows, but in this country we have due process and the guy hasn't yet been charged with a crime.

So if he's really guilty, they should lock her up to for putting $$$ ahead of the safety of the child. That's why I don't buy this. She's trying to get rich because she squeezed his kid out of her vajayjay. Give me a break. Child support is one thing, getting paid 6 figures for "support"? GTFO. Boley needs to learn how to use a rubber, though. 6 kids, come on, man.

Now that's just what I think about it. Obviously there's two sides to every story and then there's the truth. Nobody knows, but in this country we have due process and the guy hasn't yet been charged with a crime.

The dog is getting more disturbed by the minute. If this is true, your thought is that boley needs to learn to use a rubber? How about boley needs to learn not to abuse women and children? And if this is true, the dog would hope the woman he beat gets some of the "big mans" money. Just think, if he demonstrated half the toughness on the field that he apparently does with women and children, you all might not have to be pleading for linebacker help every year...

Wow you're really stretching your troll muscles on that one.

Wow you're really stretching your troll muscles on that one.

Say what you want, the dog may be no fan of the giants, but you really find those statements to be ok if the accusations are true? If so, apply what the dog said to yourself...

Say what you want, the dog may be no fan of the giants, but you really find those statements to be ok if the accusations are true? If so, apply what the dog said to yourself...

That he needs to be dropped from the team? What was the correct response, given that a) there's no information on what the alleged abuse actually was and b) there haven't even been charges laid. Please, tell us what the correct and moral over-reaction should have been, Mr. High Horse.

Let's wait until the DA shows something before getting all maudlin. This is stemming from a child support case, and some women (with their lawyers) can be outright evil in what they say and do regarding money. I'm not saying this woman is being that way, just that we should wait and see.

When it comes to the well-being of a child, it's too easy to think the worst and get all sedimental. Right now, all the public has is a he said/she said situation, and she said this after going to full trial already on child support. She isn't looking like mother of the year already; if this turns out to be true, why is this only being brought up now?

Of course, if this woman is bringing up bogus bullshit, then she's not thinking it through. If he gets damaged enough for this, even if proven false, then he's off the team, and then there's no way he can afford what she's asking, or even what she's already getting.

Ugh. I might prefer him off the team either way--this bullshit is more than his play is worth. If he did abuse the kid, then it's a no-brainer.

His sediment, and possibly yours, is unsettling in that concern 1 is the impact on the team when anow?n overpaid moron beats women and children...god forbid the team has "one more spot to fill"...what a true tragedy. The dog hopes the child getting beaten can overcome the guilt for dealing all the giant fans such a terrible hardship...

What you have is an accusation at this point--nothing else. If he doesn't get charged, then that's all that there is. Although with his history, there might be fire with the smoke. We'll see.

You're not really much for reading into statements, are you? "One more spot to fill" means that Gman assumes that the Giants will do the right thing and can Boley's ass if it's true, regardless of whether he gets jail time or not. Or, for that matter, whether he's a good player or not. That doesn't sound like someone who's defending a child-abuser to me. I'm not sure exactly what you expect a football fan to do in these circumstances--form a lynch mob and charter a bus perhaps? Become the kid's foster parent? What?

Jesus Christ! If that's true, there's one more spot we'll have to fill going forward.

If true, he should be cut immediately.. this is up there with that jerk WR from Chicago... probably worse since a child is involved. fucking asshole :angry:

Oh my...the dog doesn't even know where to start with this statement. Classiest fans in the league indeed...

Let's not go crazy here Dog... what Gmen is saying, at least how I understood it, is the Giants will cut his ass in a heartbeat if these charges are true... this is the Giants section isn't it?

The dog is getting more disturbed by the minute. If this is true, your thought is that boley needs to learn to use a rubber? How about boley needs to learn not to abuse women and children? And if this is true, the dog would hope the woman he beat gets some of the "big mans" money. Just think, if he demonstrated half the toughness on the field that he apparently does with women and children, you all might not have to be pleading for linebacker help every year...

Not much for reading comprehension. I said Boley needs to learn to use a rubber. When you have 6 children by multiple baby mama's, only 2 by your ex-wife... yeah, you're a dumbass that needs to learn how to use a rubber.

But hey, just ignore the fact that I said he hasn't been charged with a crime yet and there's two sides to every story. Of course I would never defend a child abuser. Anyone that hurts a child should be stoned in the town square, that's how I feel. Just pardon my skepticism if I don't completely buy the story from a woman seeking to quintuple her child support. :rolleyes:

Just to clarify, I was not lamenting that we'd have another spot to fill. I was saying I want him gone - and in jail - if this is true. I have dedicated my life to working with kids. There is no bigger child advocate. I suppose I should have been more clear.

Just to clarify, I was not lamenting that we'd have another spot to fill. I was saying I want him gone - and in jail - if this is true. I have dedicated my life to working with kids. There is no bigger child advocate. I suppose I should have been more clear.

I understood what you meant man....I worked 10 years at NYC/ACS...so I know you talk the talk and walk the walk. :TU: