SportsWrath

If Fewell goes, who would you want to replace him?

JMFP

I think Jack Del Rio would make the most sense.

He'd make the ideal DC: long time player, had great success with the Ravens (LB Coach) and Panthers (DC when Panthers were solid)....and already has gone through his head coaching shot with Jacksonville.

The only question is whether Fewell keeps his job...but if not, this one seems like a no-brainer.

****EDIT*****

This assumes Spags is not available (he either stays in St. Louis, or the Eagles pants Jerry Reese again).

Sorry, I should have mentioned I see Spags getting scooped up by Philly....they move alot quicker than T-Reese.

don't think so.. i think Spags would def come back to the Giants where he knows most of his guys and their talents..... at least i hope so.. ahhhhhh spag, please get ya ass back here!!!!.. TC promise him your job will be his once you kiss that dirt bed!!!!

I'd like Spags back, but that's like admitting defeat for a head coach, no? You don't think Spags would get picked up by a KC or a Jacksonville for a head coaching position, again, should he get fired.

Believe me, I'd drop Coughlin if I knew we could replace him with Spags. Let the HC run the D and then we could find a halfway decent O-coordinator. Maybe if Peyton Manning's neck is totally fucked, he'd be interested in the OC job?

HC - Spags

DC - who gives a shit, it's Spag's show

OC - Peyton Manning

I'd also take Spags back

But if TC was fired then I'd sign

HC: Jeff Fisher

OC: Turner or keep KG

DC: Spags

WHAT?? that's like willingly or forcefully dropping the soap in the prison shower... there's no win there!!!!!!

KG was Headcoach once and he sucked balls.. some people just aren't meant to be the top dog.. In KG's case, neither!!!

WHAT?? that's like willingly or forcefully dropping the soap in the prison shower... there's no win there!!!!!!

KG was Headcoach once and he sucked balls.. some people just aren't meant to be the top dog.. In KG's case, neither!!!

:LMAO: I don't think I ever saw a comment like this :thumbs:

don't think so.. i think Spags would def come back to the Giants where he knows most of his guys and their talents..... at least i hope so.. ahhhhhh spag, please get ya ass back here!!!!.. TC promise him your job will be his once you kiss that dirt bed!!!!

That would be awesome.

Maybe if the Rams douchenozzle him, he'll come back to the G-Men and just bide his time.

Stil, though, I see Philly getttnig him. Their front office is just much more aggressive.

As in keep him at offense coordinator. That's what I meant lol he'd be a bad HC

As in keep him at offense coordinator. That's what I meant lol he'd be a bad HC

That's what I was responding to!! LOL. Sorry dude if anything it's Eli's own talent for developing himself each and every year that keeps this offense moving. This just my opinion, but the no huddle last minute drives. Eli bring his a game without Gillbrid's masterful playcalling.

That's what I was responding to!! LOL. Sorry dude if anything it's Eli's own talent for developing himself each and every year that keeps this offense moving. This just my opinion, but the no huddle last minute drives. Eli bring his a game without Gillbrid's masterful playcalling.

Disagree. Eli is clearly comfortable and very happy in KB's offense. If we follow the thinking that Eli is the most important Giant right now - as he goes, we go - we should probably give some thought to what would be best for Eli? He's operating on a very high level in this offense right now. Start from scratch with a new staff and new offense and there will be a learning curve for everyone.

Disagree. Eli is clearly comfortable and very happy in KB's offense. If we follow the thinking that Eli is the most important Giant right now - as he goes, we go - we should probably give some thought to what would be best for Eli? He's operating on a very high level in this offense right now. Start from scratch with a new staff and new offense and there will be a learning curve for everyone.

Either you have a inside info regarding Eli's happiness with KG, you wouldn't know. Why isn't Eli progressing like he was during the first 3 years compare the the last three? I think you're giving KG too much credit. if he has a better Coach on the offense he MIGHT be better than he is now but of cause it's one of those "what if" kinda things. So I can't disagree with ya. All I'm saying is. With no huddle, Eli could put on the pimp glove and back hand KG across the face and bring us back from behind to win the game..

Again I'm just saying KG isnt all that great but avg and if another person comes in he won't change much but put more ideas and might be better than the BS KG is feeding us. How many times have we scratch our heads on some o these dumb plays KG calls out?? It's more than I like to remember.

Personaly what I think would be best for Eli is for him to call the plays himself. Eli is the best OC we have on the team.