SportsWrath

Free Agent LBs

Sephiroth

Guest StrahansGap

Leonard Marshall once said that Taylor and he would routinely get a UR penalty in the first half as a "tone setter"

LOL!!! I love it. We need to bring that shit back! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I agree. JoeMorris, I present to you, Mr. Vontaze Burfict:

I love this guy as much as anyone but he does not fit the giants. As ILB who should be the D field general he just doesnt have the football IQ to do this

That reel reminded me of LT, too. I'm on board. Of course, there's still Pro days, the combine, interviews, and wonderlic's to go through, so if he presents himself well and shows he can be a good trooper, I'm all for him. The guy looks like he has a beast inside dying to be let loose on the football field. That guy can play MLB for the Giants anytime!

BTW, I shouldn't have included Burfict when I was talking about Teo and comparing him to the other linebackers with Kuechly and Hightower. I really hadn't seen enough tape of him, I've seen more of Kuechly and Hightower, though. Burfict obviously has plenty of explosiveness.

Guest StrahansGap

I love this guy as much as anyone but he does not fit the giants. As ILB who should be the D field general he just doesnt have the football IQ to do this

Inside, outside....who cares? That didn't stop LT from creating his own position. We as Giant fans should know.

The kid has talent and the kid is angry. This team needs a crazy, unstable, firey, ray Lewis type player in the worst way.