SportsWrath

Zero Sacks on Eli Tonight

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

The Cowboys have JPP?

Naww Ware is a beast, easy HoF material.

It's nice to see Eli untouched against the heavy blitzing that 1/2 of the fat attack.

It's funny. Because of JPP, I actually thought twice before writing that about Ware.

I'm not comfortable with Boothe at C. I shiver in fear every time we line up in Shotgun because his snaps have been an adventure to say the least. That being said, I really like what I've seen from our OLine the past 2 games. Hopefully we can keep it rolling. It's refreshing to see Jacobs with a 100 yard, 2TD game.

I can't wait until Pyle comes back. He's not Mike Webster but he's certainly better than Boothe. Very fortunate that Ware bailed Boothe out by being offsides last night. This happens every game with Boothe at Center. Luckily, we've avoided disaster for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, Diehl isn't getting it done in any capacity. I think the best possible O-line next year is Beatty-Petrus-Baas-Snee-Diehl, however, because we don't have a better guy right now to take the RT job once McKenzie leaves. Maybe Diehl will be better over there on that RT spot, I hope so. I think Boothe would be a fine "6th man" to backup that interior OL, hopefully he can work on his snapping by next year.

I can't wait until Pyle comes back. He's not Mike Webster but he's certainly better than Boothe. Very fortunate that Ware bailed Boothe out by being offsides last night. This happens every game with Boothe at Center. Luckily, we've avoided disaster for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, Diehl isn't getting it done in any capacity. I think the best possible O-line next year is Beatty-Petrus-Baas-Snee-Diehl, however, because we don't have a better guy right now to take the RT job once McKenzie leaves. Maybe Diehl will be better over there on that RT spot, I hope so. I think Boothe would be a fine "6th man" to backup that interior OL, hopefully he can work on his snapping by next year.

To be fair to Boothe, he'd never played C before last year.

The line is finally doing it's job.

Diehl is obviously much more comfortable at LT than LG....Petrus is getting it done.

Brandon is running with his old authority....pretty amazing.

Diehl got beat quite a bit last night... credit Eli for getting rid of the ball... including that intentional grounding call

Diehl got beat quite a bit last night... credit Eli for getting rid of the ball... including that intentional grounding call

yes Nas , you are right ...it was a fucking miracle that Ware didnt sack Eli on at least 3 occasions .....Diehl was getting smoked by Ware most of the evening in the game i was watching

yes Nas , you are right ...it was a fucking miracle that Ware didnt sack Eli on at least 3 occasions .....Diehl was getting smoked by Ware most of the evening in the game i was watching

Just like he did vs Matthews last week. I'm sure Dallas saw the tape.

No doubt the OLine needs some depth added this offseason, but given their play the past two weeks, I'm not going to be overly critical. The running game has actually shown up two weeks in a row for the first time in I don't know how long. Add to that Eli's getting rid of the ball quicker and this offense might be, I repeat MIGHT BE, getting in gear.

No doubt the OLine needs some depth added this offseason, but given their play the past two weeks, I'm not going to be overly critical. The running game has actually shown up two weeks in a row for the first time in I don't know how long. Add to that Eli's getting rid of the ball quicker and this offense might be, I repeat MIGHT BE, getting in gear.

Bring Richie back :)