SportsWrath

Petrus

Treehugger

I thought he did pretty damn well for his first (?) start. He handled Raji nicely and I even saw some run lanes open up.

Banks was talking about how his extra 20-30 pounds and strength definitely made a difference in the run game. But knowing our stubborn ass Giants coaches...he will probably be riding pine against the Broke Backs.

Banks was talking about how his extra 20-30 pounds and strength definitely made a difference in the run game. But knowing our stubborn ass Giants coaches...he will probably be riding pine against the Broke Backs.

Depends upon whether Baas has another headache.

Why he hasn't been getting more action is another one that is beyond me. I guess myself and the people of this board are among the only ones who have seen how shitty our running game has been (even with Bradshaw, we were something like 30th in the league) and have wanted some kind of---any kind of toss up at that position. I can't blame the running woes on Jacobs.

Why he hasn't been getting more action is another one that is beyond me. I guess myself and the people of this board are among the only ones who have seen how shitty our running game has been (even with Bradshaw, we were something like 30th in the league) and have wanted some kind of---any kind of toss up at that position. I can't blame the running woes on Jacobs.

You can add Scott and Barden to the list of players who SHOULD see the field more... BJ is not fit to be our #1.. even with Bradshaw out.