SportsWrath

Robbed.

Sephiroth

Let's not confuse some piss-poor calls with a league-wide conspiracy. It might be that Tripplet's crew sucks, and nothing else.

He looked at the same replays we all looked at... no one said there's a league-wide conspiracy... but at least I came out with the impression none of these zebras wanted the Giants to win.

Dog, none of us here is a conspiracy theorists.. none. I was the first to bring up the subject and you're not going to convince me the refs didn't have a hard on for the Packers... Jennings catch was NOT at TD.. no question about it.. he had no control. I could see in the video where you're coming from... till you get to the camera angle from behind ballard... at exactly the 0:59 mark freeze it there... the refs can freeze images...clearly he was in... The BS call on Williams when it was the Packers player who initiated the contact... we outplayed GB.. and won that game. I just hope the Giants come out swinging over the next four games.. and hope to get a shot at the packers again.

Nas, with all do respect, the giants didn't win the game. Missed calls happen and are unfortunate ( the dog is talking the Jennings catch not the Ballard). But in the end, you have 58 seconds to stop them from going 80 yards. You have a poorly thrown pick 6. You have a QB who on an off day threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds. The giants gave an effort, but they lost the game. Your argument might be stronger if you had a better team in the giants losing, but you have a team that lost to Seattle at home...lost to the eagles at home...were butchered by the saints...have beaten only one team with a better than 500 record....they lost the game. They had chances to overcome whatever bad calls you want to stretch....they didn't. The good news for you is the NFC has gotten weaker, and the playoffs are still possible.

Nas, with all do respect, the giants didn't win the game. Missed calls happen and are unfortunate ( the dog is talking the Jennings catch not the Ballard). But in the end, you have 58 seconds to stop them from going 80 yards. You have a poorly thrown pick 6. You have a QB who on an off day threw for over 300 yards and 4 tds. The giants gave an effort, but they lost the game. Your argument might be stronger if you had a better team in the giants losing, but you have a team that lost to Seattle at home...lost to the eagles at home...were butchered by the saints...have beaten only one team with a better than 500 record....they lost the game. They had chances to overcome whatever bad calls you want to stretch....they didn't. The good news for you is the NFC has gotten weaker, and the playoffs are still possible.

Not disputing that.. everyone here knows I'm no fan of Fewel.. I think he's maybe a step or two above Sheridan.. letting the Packers march down the field for a FG was inexcusable... I give props to Rodgers but let's face it.. it's like his receivers hands have glue on them... they make unbelievable catches... Eli matched him yard for yard and throw for throw... The difference in THAT game was the zebras...

Not disputing that.. everyone here knows I'm no fan of Fewel.. I think he's maybe a step or two above Sheridan.. letting the Packers march down the field for a FG was inexcusable... I give props to Rodgers but let's face it.. it's like his receivers hands have glue on them... they make unbelievable catches... Eli matched him yard for yard and throw for throw... The difference in THAT game was the zebras...

Bro, the Packers receivers dropped a ton of easily catchable balls, as well....sure they made a couple nice catches on the sidelines, especially when it counted....but there were just as many drops of easy balls as there were awesome catches. If there had been no drops, I have no doubt the score would have been at least 45-35.

Bro, the Packers receivers dropped a ton of easily catchable balls, as well....sure they made a couple nice catches on the sidelines, especially when it counted....but there were just as many drops of easy balls as there were awesome catches. If there had been no drops, I have no doubt the score would have been at least 45-35.

Bottom line: Refs don't help them, we win. Period.

Bottom line: Refs don't help them, we win. Period.

I don't disagree...but I would change it to we MAYBE win....the Jennings TD call was despicable. And I didn't see Ballard's catch live or catch the replay, but all I heard was them making Coughlin out to be a complete idiot when, in fact, he appears to be right.

I didn't think the Jaquain Williams call was that bad, however. Don't extend your arms and that isn't illegal contact. Why put yourself in position to have it called in the first place? I don't buy the whole, "Finley was running right at him, he had to put his hands up in self defense!" argument. Don't extend your arms, no penalty....he didn't even end up being the guy covering him, he was dropping over the middle.

But I also think that if Gilbride comes out on that drive inside our 15, after we FINALLY force a punt and calls 3 (deep pass, delayed hand off, fuck all screen pass that never works to DJ NOWARE!!) of the worst plays of the entire season, and we take the ball down the field, control it, and take SOME time off the clock and even just get a field goal, we win the game.