SportsWrath

Robbed.

Sephiroth

2) Gilbride once again did fuckupation and did not call a running play on the last Giants drive in the endzone. We had no business giving them 56 seconds on the clock. It should have been much lesser and we could have done it. We didnt. Gilbride fucked up.

I had thought the same thing but on Mike and Mike this morning Greenburg brought up something I hadn't thought of. He basically said that the Giants had to leave a little bit if time left on the clock in case they didn't make the 2 point conversion so they could try to recover the onsides kick. I don't agree with the logic of it but it does seem to make a bit more sense.

Here's the thing with the Jennings TD. Notice Triplette said, "After review the ruling on the field stands." Not that it was confirmed. So basically they did not see enough to overturn the call. On the first replay, I thought, no way, that's not a catch, but then they slowed it down and it did look like he had the ball secured in the left hand just before going out of bounds. However, I've seen them call an incomplete for less.

I'm not going to cry about a call, though. When the chips were down, we went passive again and got burned. We had a chance to win that game, and we couldn't hold Rogers, couldn't make that one extra play.

But the one call that pissed me off more than anything was the penalty on Jacquian Williams against Finley on what would've forced a 4th down. That one grinded my gears, I thought it was pretty ticky tack even though Aikman thought it was a good call.

I've yet to see it due to work but Papa and Banks were killing that call. It's getting near impossible to play defense anymore. I know casual fans love scoring but it's out of hand with the rules now. It's so skewed in the offenses favor. You have 10 quarterbacks right now on pace for 4,000 yards. Ridiculous.

Finley runs straight at Williams. Williams sticks his hand out in anticipation of an impact, he has yet to move. Finley make his cut while putting both hands on Williams, and they both run towards the sidelines.

There was no grasp, there was no pushing. Just an extended arm. Williams didn't even slow Finley, much less alter the route. Meanwhile, Rodgers is in the process of running for his life.

Here's the thing with the Jennings TD. Notice Triplette said, "After review the ruling on the field stands." Not that it was confirmed. So basically they did not see enough to overturn the call. On the first replay, I thought, no way, that's not a catch, but then they slowed it down and it did look like he had the ball secured in the left hand just before going out of bounds. However, I've seen them call an incomplete for less.

I'm not going to cry about a call, though. When the chips were down, we went passive again and got burned. We had a chance to win that game, and we couldn't hold Rogers, couldn't make that one extra play.

But the one call that pissed me off more than anything was the penalty on Jacquian Williams against Finley on what would've forced a 4th down. That one grinded my gears, I thought it was pretty ticky tack even though Aikman thought it was a good call.

Agreed. That PI was initiated by Finley, who clearly pushes off on Williams. There were definitely ticky-tack penalties called both ways though. That personal foul on the Eli blitz was nothing.

Thanks Fish. Brutal call considering the situation. The refs really need to reign it in and just let the guys play sometimes. These offenses are getting lifelines on things that are away from the play and have no bearing on the eventual outcome.

Agreed. That PI was initiated by Finley, who clearly pushes off on Williams. There were definitely ticky-tack penalties called both ways though. That personal foul on the Eli blitz was nothing.

I had to leave my tv around 9 minutes left in the 4th so I didn't see the end of the game, but are you talking about when Woodson (I think) threw his forearm into Eli's helmet?

Right?

Five years later and people still don't have clowns like BadEgg and Cowboyz on ignore. They take the bait every time.

The Dog is too critical of the Giants but he brings quite a big of insight from that side of things... BadEgg, I can argue, has come a long way and is sounding more like a savvy contributor than a mere troll/trash talker.

I had to leave my tv around 9 minutes left in the 4th so I didn't see the end of the game, but are you talking about when Woodson (I think) threw his forearm into Eli's helmet?

That's what he was called for, but IMO his forearm hit around Eli's collarbone, AND he was pulling up. It didn't even knock Eli down. I don't think there was any malicious intent there nor any reckless behaviour.

That's what he was called for, but IMO his forearm hit around Eli's collarbone, AND he was pulling up. It didn't even knock Eli down. I don't think there was any malicious intent there nor any reckless behaviour.

I don't think there was either, but you can't expect to go towards a QB's head and not get called for it.

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but it made me sad. I actually thought they got the call right, that Ballard's knee was touching out of bounds simultaneously as it touched out of bounds. Check this out:

389484_10150599973924377_418837579376_11892851_1242151001_n.jpg

Well he should have dragged that foot. He had so much sideline. :cry:

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but it made me sad. I actually thought they got the call right, that Ballard's knee was touching out of bounds simultaneously as it touched out of bounds. Check this out:

Wow... just fucking wow

:cry:

What was the end result of that drive?

The Dog is OK. He brings a different perspective, that's for sure.

It's the other two clowns that I'm talking about. Cowboyz isn't that bad save for the fact that he's been invisible until two weeks ago... but the fact that people still humor fucking BadEgg after he lost his stupid bet four years ago and still comes back here every time the Cowboys go one game ahead is just retarded.

I can't stand an asshole that loses a bet and can't man up.

Hmmmm...In my book a bet requires something to be given on both sides. Regardless, even if my offer was a "bet" there is only one thing worse than someone not honoring a "bet":

It's the 12-year-old girl crying about it 4 years later. :cwy:

That's all I'll say on that.

Hmmmm...In my book a bet requires something to be given on both sides. Regardless, even if my offer was a "bet" there is only one thing worse than someone not honoring a "bet":

It's the 12-year-old girl crying about it 4 years later. :cwy:

That's all I'll say on that.

Hey dude..I actually wanted to get your opinion on something. We both have WRs that went to small colleges and have pretty much come outta nowhere to be successful in the NFL.

You think if Miles Austin WASN'T on the Cowboys..he would be that successful?

Hey dude..I actually wanted to get your opinion on something. We both have WRs that went to small colleges and have pretty much come outta nowhere to be successful in the NFL.

You think if Miles Austin WASN'T on the Cowboys..he would be that successful?

Yes. I think the Giants WRs and Miles Austin are outstanding and would do well on most teams.

Well, I was referring to Cruz..thanks.

I like Cruz. I think we have a little more of a body of work on Austin so I can't wait to see what Cruz does next year.

But I am a fan. He has been bailing my 2 fantasy teams out of trouble all year. :)