SportsWrath

Fewell

Lughead

I don't know man. I don't care what you do for a living and how much you like it. It can get stale at times and it's a coach's job to motivate in those times when you're just going through the motions. I like what I do, but come Monday mornings when it's cold and raining, I'd rather just hang at home and not go in. But I go. And sometimes, it's literally unproductive, just going through the motions. Other times, my supervisor will give me a project or will assign something new and it becomes something more than the mundane, day in/day out mentality.

I think our defensive coaching sucks balls on quite a few levels and that our players are too polite to say much. I think many players would be somewhat pleased if Fewell got canned. I give Fewell some credit a year to two ago when he brought 3 safeties into the game and had a different scheme. Clearly, offenses have figured that out and Fewell has not been able to come up with any other wrinkles.

Ayup...even in the best of situations people become complacent and give sometimes ho hum efforts.