SportsWrath

Leadership

ksm7

Rolles defInately more of a leader then anyone on D and is more of a leader then you'll ever be.

Than*

Like I said, he is the leader of assclowns (with Brandon Jacobs in line behind him) making inane statements to the media about stepping up and how the players aren't making plays....yet week after week, neither he nor the rest of the defense make plays.

If that is your definition of a leader, I feel sorry for you.

Your not even a real Giants fan and are always negative. I see no reason why I shouldn't just ignore you. Your opinions on football are ass.

You just cry whenever anyone criticizes your favorite big name free agents that we give tons of money to who should be doing way more for their football team than they actually do.

Have you seen the product on the field? How you aren't negative at this point in time is completely beyond me. Instead though, keep on putting all the blame on Fewell and when we change DCs for the 3rd time in what, 3 or 4 years, and the same thing happens next year, trust me, I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

Wow all the Cowboys fans come out when we've dropped a few and they've won a few. Good job for those Coybois eke-ing out those wins against the Redskins and Dolphins. Performances like those won't be good enough in the coming weeks though. Are you guys going to disappear when the lowly Cardinals beat you this Sunday? If not then, I know it will be crickets the following week when reality smacks you in the ass against the Giants.

It never gets old, you guys coming out of the woodwork when it looks safe. Except, there's that little nagging thing about your quarterback... who will never, ever get the Cowboys to a Super Bowl much less win one. It's just not going to happen. Good luck drafting a new QB, I recommend sooner rather than later, because Romo is still the same Romo... he's going to shit the bed when it matters most, take it to the bank.

now jimmy you know that's not fair. i came in the preseason and predicted superbowl. i came back the second time after a cowboys loss.

i told you how this was gonna play out months ago. you a believer yet?

now jimmy you know that's not fair. i came in the preseason and predicted superbowl. i came back the second time after a cowboys loss.

i told you how this was gonna play out months ago. you a believer yet?

The only way you get to the superbowl is if your D steps up when it matters and if you run it 30+ times a game.